BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Should be 21-0 

Absolutely, or at least 17-0.  We could easily have gotten off 2 or even 3 more plays to get the FG attempt closer...bad play calling and no sense of urgency whatsoever.

What the hell are they doing?

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

This is what I've been harping on about. Yes, we're winning games, but Allen can't ever put together an entire good game.

There's always sloppy mistakes, turnovers, dead quarters where we can't complete a pass or get a 1st down, etc.

And these things are issues carrying over from last season, and against weak opponents. Good teams will destroy us if we play like this. 

Dude is 23 years old in his first year as a starter out of the gate.  He is playing just fine.  Dak Prescott looks worse against Miami right now.  Your man crush L.  Jackson came back down to Earth and looks terrible.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They should be up by so many more points right now. The good news they are dominating overall, so it’s not a fake lead like the Jets had week 1

We are dominating them, but giving them hope of catching up to us. I would love to close a game out by half

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Absolutely, or at least 17-0.  We could easily have gotten off 2 or even 3 more plays to get the FG attempt closer...bad play calling and no sense of urgency whatsoever.

What the hell are they doing?

This game is still in doubt. We’ve had opportunities to stretch the lead and screwed up. Better get their heads outta their arse!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

I hate leaving points on the board. Yeldon fumble, Josh overthrow. Good Half. Josh is going to be a beast as his deep ball accuracy improves

how is his deep ball accuracy going to improve??that comes with age???...not sure bout that.

8 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

This is what I've been harping on about. Yes, we're winning games, but Allen can't ever put together an entire good game.

There's always sloppy mistakes, turnovers, dead quarters where we can't complete a pass or get a 1st down, etc.

And these things are issues carrying over from last season, and against weak opponents. Good teams will destroy us if we play like this. 

Some people can’t handle the truth. The kangaroo court only sees what it wants to see.