Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mykidsdad

Fight between Bills and Jets Fans

Recommended Posts

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That Jets fan did throw punches like a girl

 

He wasn't the one being escorted out with blood pouring out of his nose, though.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

Unless you can get the jump on them and yank them down hard to your row, bringing them face-first into the back of the seats in front of you. But definitely dont stand there trying to punch up.

EXACTLY what I came here to say.

 

Season Opener in Arrowhead in 2011, I had a similar altercation. We were walking to our seats (last time we EVER sat in the cheap seats, btw), and we were wearing Bills gear, a dorky twig of a Chiefs fan wouldn't allow us to pass through, I asked if he was serious, and he would NOT move, I laughed and said ok, I'll just step down a level and walk around your ass, so I step down to walk around and he slaps the back of my head, like WTF?! I grab him by the jersey and yank him down into the row beneath me. Guy is yelling like a little B word, screaming that I assaulted him. I keep walking and laughing. The crowd hysterically laughs and I get a few hi-5's from Chiefs fans on the way to our seats. The guy ended up leaving about 10 minutes later when everyone continually laughed at him. Idiots.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gugny said:

 

He wasn't the one being escorted out with blood pouring out of his nose, though.

Yeah, I’ve got the Bills at 2-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

Unless you can get the jump on them and yank them down hard to your row, bringing them face-first into the back of the seats in front of you. But definitely dont stand there trying to punch up.

Take it to the bank! From an obvious veteran of such stands melees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Take it to the bank! From an obvious veteran of such stands melees. 

 

Hahaha, Im happy to report Ive never been in a fight inside a stadium. But I've seen enough of them, and know enough about leverage in general, to know the basics. Plus, you know, Obi Wan taught me good.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

He wasn't the one being escorted out with blood pouring out of his nose, though.

I’ve seen lots of women hit guys in the face and made the guys nose bleed. Not much damage, just a little blood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

Hahaha, Im happy to report Ive never been in a fight inside a stadium. But I've seen enough of them, and know enough about leverage in general, to know the basics. Plus, you know, Obi Wan taught me good.

Punch them in the dick then pull them down to your row. 

  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Punch them in the dick then pull them down to your row. 

 

hahaha, I see that NOBODY beats the Wiz!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Plano said:

EXACTLY what I came here to say.

 

Season Opener in Arrowhead in 2011, I had a similar altercation. We were walking to our seats (last time we EVER sat in the cheap seats, btw), and we were wearing Bills gear, a dorky twig of a Chiefs fan wouldn't allow us to pass through, I asked if he was serious, and he would NOT move, I laughed and said ok, I'll just step down a level and walk around your ass, so I step down to walk around and he slaps the back of my head, like WTF?! I grab him by the jersey and yank him down into the row beneath me. Guy is yelling like a little B word, screaming that I assaulted him. I keep walking and laughing. The crowd hysterically laughs and I get a few hi-5's from Chiefs fans on the way to our seats. The guy ended up leaving about 10 minutes later when everyone continually laughed at him. Idiots.

Good for you!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the 18 second mark, the one guy says, "DJ, DJ, you still gotta tag on your jersey. Don't go over there."

 

I'm guessing a Jets fan would keep a tag on his jersey just in case they suck so bad that he has to return it? 

Edited by Stads
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stads said:

At the 18 second mark, the one guy says, "DJ, DJ, you still gotta tag on your jersey. You can't go over there."

 

I'm guessing a Jets fan would keep a tag on his jersey just in case they suck so bad that he has to return it? 

Buys it before the game.  Returns it immediately afterwards.  Lather, rinse, repeat 8 times.

 

EDIT:  I would say ‘possibly more’, but certainly not this season!  😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

If the guy is in a higher row, you don't throw punches.  Wait until he throws at you, his weight will be committing forward and you can easily pull him down.  

The More You Know...(insert flying star PSA gif here)

Edited by Richard Noggin
couldn't insert gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or are the NJ police uniforms some of the queerest things you’ve seen since the Canadian Mounties or what? 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

Did you know I was a Shaolin Monk for the first 36 years of my life?

I figured you just picked up your skills in the ‘Big House’.  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

Did you know I was a Shaolin Monk for the first 36 years of my life?

Have you seen the movie 40 year old virgin 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I figured you just picked up your skills in the ‘Big House’.  🤔

 

Related image

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Have you seen the movie 40 year old virgin 🤣

 

I've thought about sex but I'm not allowed to touch my ****.  
Edited for the mods.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

If the guy is in a higher row, you don't throw punches.  Wait until he throws at you, his weight will be committing forward and you can easily pull him down.  

spoken like an MMA fighter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...