Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I'd be fine if they stopped doing those... they seem really gimmicky

They might run this type of play multiple times against the Bengals since they can't stop the run coming off the edge.  They'll mix things up but I think this type of play will catch them with their pants down.

24 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The faster players get over 20mph on their longer runs. I think JA would also be a bit faster if the run was straight down field.

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not that fast. Another report had Knox hitting 18.5 mph and Barkley 20+ mph. It would be better if they put context around all the stats. I have no idea what Beasley's separation rate means beyond the simple fact that he got separation.

I mean Allen has gotten up to that kind of speed on some of his scrambles but he can't really do that on this or he'd out run his blockers.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not that fast. Another report had Knox hitting 18.5 mph and Barkley 20+ mph. It would be better if they put context around all the stats. I have no idea what Beasley's separation rate means beyond the simple fact that he got separation.

I’m with you there.

31 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The faster players get over 20mph on their longer runs. I think JA would also be a bit faster if the run was straight down field.

Agreed

32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean Allen has gotten up to that kind of speed on some of his scrambles but he can't really do that on this or he'd out run his blockers.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm getting at. There's no point to those stats without context, so it's just gimmicky.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/09/buffalo-bills-superfan-pancho-billa-immortalized-in-childrens-book.html

Pancho Power” is available now just in time for the Bills’ home opener against the Cincinnati Bengals. That was the plan ever since Castro hatched the idea. When he told Kazmire about the book he said doctors told him he still had a year and a half left to live. Unfortunately Castro lost his battle with pancreatic cancer on May 14.

So what’s the book about? Biondo and Kazmire both said it was a story of inspiration.

“It tells Ezra’s story. It starts off showing a little boy who loves football,” Biondo explained. “Then it goes right into him being sick on a day they’re supposed to go to a Bills game. This is where his dad comes in and says, ‘I got something for you.’ And he shows him the mask. There’s an image of him putting on the mask in the mirror. He really feels the Pancho Power when he puts the arm bands on.”

Biondo didn’t want to spoil the story too much, but said it was a fitting portrayal of his friend.

The Bills are honoring Castro before kickoff on Sunday with a tribute at 12:40 p.m. On Saturday at Hammers Lot outside the stadium, Castro’s family and members of the Red Pinto Tailgate, where Castro often visited, will host a memorial for Castro.

To order “Pancho Power” go to http://www.panchopower.com