Jets going down - Angry Gase throws Darnold, Kicker, Anderson, Greggo under the bus. "I can do whatever I want"

Reed83HOF

how hard is it to get the floating tacos to follow through with a gameplan! the delicious mexicano spices alone are worth 5 wins. 

very disapointed that the taco meme was not in this thread! i looked for 3 pages then gave up. you should all be ashamed! gase and floating tacos are forever linked.

i dont know how to "gif" here. but somone has to try

https://images.app.goo.gl/tzQwmoqVHLugz8Er5

edit: well there is the link! thats good for now. if i check back tom and that crazy sob isnt eye chasing tacos somwhere in this thread im deleting my account!

Edited by Buffarukus

3 hours ago, stosh64 said:

People need to listen to it, its worse than reading it.

This guy, if they continue to lose, which is likely with their schedule, and if he has to continue facing the NY press is going to come unglued!

I for one, am loving this!

Weird. I think I somehow got the link from Jim Lovell speaking with Mission Control from Apollo 13.  He didn't seem as arrogant in the movie. 

4 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Grrrrrr

Being serious here dude, I do feel bad that you guys got this clown for a HC. Always will be a Bills fan, but it's hard not to feel sympathy toward a fan base that's been tainted with a very questionable coaching choice. As bad as I hate to say this, you guys are gonna miss Kotite before it's all said and done

Edited by buffalo2218

1 hour ago, FLbills said:

I thought the same thing at first and then I realized that the author was referring to Gase being a little crazy, wearing his heart on his sleeve, etc. Gives a lot more to report about and from the author's perspective, it's refreshingly awesome. At least that's how I interpreted it.

It's a fair point that several of the games' winningest coaches give pressers that are about as thrilling as watching paint dry.

Bellycheat*** I'm looking at you

14 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

On one hand its awesome seeing him throw his team under the bus and that it could lead to a team implosion but...

Lets not act like that a team that just blew a 16 point lead in the fourth quarter doesn't need a kick in the behind and deserves all the call outs

The team as a whole, Yes.

Calling out specific players - never a good idea.

They only had a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter because of a flukey pick-6 and a questionable safety

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

See, here is where I have a problem with "If" ing the game.  If the Jets had a better FG kicker.  If they hadn't caught a couple of lucky bounces.  If our D had caught a couple of Darnold's deflections.  You can go all through the game saying "if this or that play were different" but if it were different, it would have been a different game with different calls and decisions all through.

A good chunk of this fan base is conditioned to wait for the other shoe to drop.

14 teams by the end of tonight would kill for a 1 point win. Why can’t some Bills fans?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Gase is like the worst press conference coach ever. He just cuts down his own team at the knees. You've got a coach that throws you under the bus and a defensive coordinator that cusses you out all day every day. Must be horrible to play for that team.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I was just coming to post this... lol. Listening to his presser now. 

So far I am enjoying the Adam Gase/Greggooo NYJ tenure. 

I see Buddy Ryan and Kevin Gilbride all over again.... outstanding!

6 hours ago, Chicharito said:

They have the browns, pats, bye, eagles, cowgirls, pats, and jags in that order. It’s a real possibility that they start 0-7. That’s a tough stretch.

Either the Jets or Browns will start 0-2 which is delicious. Implosion from an AFC pre-season WC contender due in 5.4.3.2.1.....

Edited by RocCityRoller