Devin Singletary, welcome to RB1 of the Buffalo Bills

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I was wrong about him. He doesn't have speed but he has burst. If he gets a whole he is going to pick up 10+ yards every time.

Well....at least you admit it.

This is what some of us were pounding on the table after he was drafted were saying.  He doesnt have top line speed but he has exceptional burst (along with many other qualities) and that burst will translate to many 15+ yard rips.

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

Well....at least you admit it.

This is what some of us were pounding on the table after he was drafted were saying.  He doesnt have top line speed but he has exceptional burst (along with many other qualities) and that burst will translate to many 15+ yard rips.

He will probably get the “more quick than fast” label similar to LeSean McCoy. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He will probably get the “more quick than fast” label similar to LeSean McCoy. 

He also has phenomenal vision, he sees the crease or whole quickly and attacks it.  Along with his shakes and bakes and burst his vision may be his best attribute.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I'm more concerned with the number rushes....4.

Same. Gore has no business taking caries early in the game unless its to spell a tired Singletary. I know its prob a testament to the really good Jets front line, but Gore really looked 36 running the ball yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

Devin Motor Singletary ....   its been just a few games but it seemed he needed a few runs to get going ...

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Born To Be Wild