major

What new Bills gear you looking to buy (or have been given) before season opener?

I was given a new Bills hat by a member of Pegula family a few months back (long story). This is my new gear for upcoming season.  Might buy a Josh Allen player tee though later in season. What new gear you sporting before week one? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m in the market for a Zubaz banana hammock.

Lol. Just bought some Bills Zubaz sweats for cheap on EBay (find that’s a great place for deals on Bills gear period)—my wife thinks I’m nuts to want to wear something like that in public. :D

I'm getting the TBDAHOT 20th Anniversary shirt

• Like (+1) 2

I have my eye on a Thurman Thomas Super Bowl 25 jersey.  Very expensive but I've been wanting this for years. 

Posted (edited)

I never want to have the same jersey as 5 other people so I choose less popular players. This year i’m going with Rice or Wade jersey although neither is a guarantee yet. 

Edited by benderbender

I just bought a shirt with Josh Allen hurdling the word Haters its dope af.Also just got an all grey(logo included)fitted 59 fifty.Now I want a Buffalo vs everybody shirt and the fitted camo Bill's 59.

Feel pretty set for gear this year but I am warming up to the idea of an Ed Oliver jersey. 

8 hours ago, major said:

I was given a new Bills hat by a member of Pegula family a few months back (long story). 

Well...we’re waiting.  😁

9 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m in the market for a Zubaz banana hammock.

New or used? I’m willing to part with mine if the price is right. Not only does it have stripes on the outside, but I added some on the inside too. Lemme know!

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

New or used? I’m willing to part with mine if the price is right. Not only does it have stripes on the outside, but I added some on the inside too. Lemme know!

Yours is probably too small, but thanks 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

got a Tyrod Taylor color rush jersey off FB Marketplace a few months ago for a really good price!   I might be in the minority, but I love those all-red kits.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well...we’re waiting.  😁

Stepbrother of Kim pegula gave it to me. He runs black river entertainment. I don’t know him, he just heard I was a bills fan and gave me a new hat on the spot

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2019 at 1:50 AM, chknwing334 said:

I just ordered a Kent Hull custom jersey. 

Got one at the end of last season

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2019 at 1:02 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Lol. Just bought some Bills Zubaz sweats for cheap on EBay (find that’s a great place for deals on Bills gear period)...

Real Zubaz or the ‘new’ Zubaz?

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2019 at 5:59 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Senorise Perry jersey -sort of..

Gee, its a shame there isnt some sort of sale this weekend blowing out a lot of the aforementioned Bills stuff... that would have been pretty helpful to those looking for these things- such as the thurman sb25 m and n or vintage hats and etc

Edited by gobills1212