What new Bills gear you looking to buy (or have been given) before season opener?

major

On 8/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, gobills1212 said:

Gee, its a shame there isnt some sort of sale this weekend blowing out a lot of the aforementioned Bills stuff... that would have been pretty helpful to those looking for these things- such as the thurman sb25 m and n or vintage hats and etc

Hi, do you know if your employers would have another sale or do online sales? My cousin from CT wasn't able to come down for it due to illness. Thanks!

On 8/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, Dopey said:

Living in Florida, I like the hat coach is wearing to go golfing. Thought it might hinder my game, then I thought even further, I suck anyway. Can't hurt.

Bills' McDermott isn't willing to discuss playing time for Friday's game

was thinking the same.. opinions on the bucket / boonie hat?

14 minutes ago, DtownB2 said:

I like it, and am always looking for good hats to cover not just the dome, but the ears and back of the neck too. I've got the same pasty Irish complexion as Coach McD (my mom calls it "fishbelly white"), so I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing that hat on doctor's orders. 

1 hour ago, DtownB2 said:

Bowl of soup with that hat?  (Thank you, Mr. Dangerfield!)

On 8/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Buffalo-Bills-Stanley-Cup-Champions-Foot

There is a segment of the market that believes that ??? is far more likely than the current designated franchise authorized to achieve said goal.  ?

On 8/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, Tenhigh said:

I have a 90s starter jacket. It is took sweet to part with though.

I briefly got infatuated with these, because Starter was THE STUFF when I was a kid. I have more than I care to admit now (Including some weird commemorative one from the Bills/Skins Superbowl). Dammit ebay.

16 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I briefly got infatuated with these, because Starter was THE STUFF when I was a kid. I have more than I care to admit now (Including some weird commemorative one from the Bills/Skins Superbowl). Dammit ebay.

Ebay and bourbon are a dangerous combination 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/21/2019 at 10:13 PM, Tenhigh said:

I apparently got really drunk and ordered chinese knock-off Josh Allen jerseys for the whole fam. White for me, blue for my wife (who cares nothing about football) and red for the boys.  It is the only good thing that ever came from a blackout.

You sure about that? You said you have two kids

• Getting a new pair of Zubaz, and cutting my old ones into shorts.
  • Got some new shoes from Wegmans when I went home this year.
  • Paid $17.00 for a pair of Bills socks I saw at a gas station outside of Houston.
  • Have my Chinese knockoff Color Rush Ed Oliver jersey on the way. I'll be wearing both for UH games and Bills games. 
  • My wife is getting her first jersey from the same shipment. 
On 8/22/2019 at 6:48 AM, BarleyNY said:

I’d rock an Oliver jersey for sure, but right now the 50th anniversary Sabres jersey is at the top of my list. 

That jersey may be the first ever legit jersey I buy. I just don't trust the knockoff companies to do it justice. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Just ordered a knockoff Beasley jersey. Haven't bought a jersey in years and I'm not paying 150 plus for one.

You can get them for $75-90 when they have sales on the bills shop, fanatics etc.