Sign in to follow this  
The Bills Blog

Peterman 50-yard run! 😂

He learned from Josh! What would it take to get him back from Gruden? Would you give up a 2nd or 3rd?  

😋

• Haha (+1) 11

Posted (edited)

Even this guy was feeling toasty watching that:P. (But not @Kirby Jackson, lol)

6472af2eca954721398f96a6cf75116b--christ

In all seriousness, what is it about preseason that Peterman rocks like a boss??

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When he is a Super Bowl MVP......I will.....oh, never mind! 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

He learned from Josh! What would it take to get him back from Gruden? Would you give up a 2nd or 3rd?  

😋

That's Gruden's boy...a 1st rounder wouldn't be enough! 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I’m sure hard knocks will have a featurette with Gruden smiling like he just hit the lottery with this reclamation project. Maybe they can scramble NP’s brain in the regular season to make him think he’s still in the preseason...that would be the key to an MVP caliber season, methinks? Someone get Elon Musk on the phone and tell him his taxpayer dollars need to be rerouted to something more worthwhile, like this!;)

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 8

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

😋

Ed Oliver + 2020 First Rounder for Peterman and Antonio Brown. 

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

This to go along with a passing TD and a rating of 115.3, lol

I watched that.  After that drive, he didn’t do much.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

In all seriousness, what is it about preseason that Peterman rocks like a boss??

He's not facing a defense that has game planned specifically for him.

16 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Good for Nate having a decent outing and fighting the good fight. 

And bad for the Raiders.

I wish this whole laughing at Peterman thing would stop. He is a thoroughly decent kid who tries his best but is simply not cut out for the NFL. Doesn't mean that he deserves to be ridiculed.

• Like (+1) 21
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I wish this whole laughing at Peterman thing would stop. He is a thoroughly decent kid who tries his best but is simply not cut out for the NFL. Doesn't mean that he deserves to be ridiculed.

Peterman is an ex-Bill who played historically bad football while he was here. I've read the above posts, and don't see anything worthy of clutching your pearls. Bad players get discussed on these boards all the time, and Peterman literally set records for bad football. Why on Earth should he be off limits?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Meh 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 4

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

No one is game planning, and the games don't count.  No pressure.

Wish the best for the kid....but he looked pretty good for us last preseason to.  Even remember some NFL analysts saying he should have been starting for the Bills.  Then came along regular season!

the dude is so outta his league playing this game. it’s so pathetically funny and sad. 

Kinda bizarre how his and Kelvins best game was the snow game though. I’ll never be able to wrap my mind around that, 

Posted (edited)

Ah yes, it's Nathan "Pre-Season" Peterman.

Edited by KGun12TD
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Peterman  and Tuel are nice guys , but are camp and preseason players only not meant for a 53 roster.

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

The game is a full second slower in the preseason. It's the same reason why EJ Manuel typically looked solid against backups.

Things happens slower, so the decisions are easier, and a weaker arm is sufficient.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

As a person, you have to admire his grit, perseverance, and kindness--I do not think I ever heard a harsh or disparaging word from him on TV or on social media. Good for him.

And, he is a NFL Pre-Season All Pro, maybe one of the best of all time (which is why he keeps getting a chance). But the truth is, he has failed at epic levels once the games counted---and by the way, I also blame the Bills coaching staff for that (that's been rehearsed ad nausea on the TBD board). That's too bad, for him.

His criticism here are fair. But let's face it, the fun of this experience (discussion boards) is it will always take things further than necessary--hopefully not crossing that line (but that is what the Mods are for).

Regardless, my take will always be one of cheering for him to get the chance to prove all us doubters wrong some day. And because of the classy person he is, I am confident when (if) he does, he will never say anything derogatory to all of us who have mocked  and beat him up here. In the meantime, he was awful in Buffalo and there is no other way to characterize it.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks! (+1) 1