Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

It was as close to being a perfect pass as you're going to get at the goal line.  The ball was placed right on the hands and not behind Jones.  Had Allen led Jones even a bit then he would have been lit up with the ball bouncing up into the air at the goal line which doesn't usually end well. 

How anyone can say that wasn't a great pass is beyond me.

You know how.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Looked like  a back shoulder throw but over the middle. But ok. Whatever Zay Jones is the worst player on the planet.

i can’t belive these idiots gave him a jersey 

There’s literally a post a couple up from yours right here showing the throw. It wasn’t behind him. Geez

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Can we stop the Zay Jones experiment? I'm sorry but he can't be a starter. Not only did he drop a perfect pass he took a hit to the head trying to fumble for the ball. I'd rather see Andre Roberts catching those passes.

I do not understand the fascination with Zay Jones...yes Roberts sounds better.

Just got here...

Not a bad start to the game. Allen and the offense moved the ball nicely that 2nd series. That sack was obviously no good

Singletary found his groove on that TD series. He was struggling a bit his first few touches but really took off after that. Hopefully it’s just a small taste of what’s to come! 

The defense looks legit! Dominant! Even the 2nd string D looks damn good. 

Darryl Johnson looks like he could make the 53. He ain’t gonna make it to the practice squad if he keeps playing like this...

Ray Ray looking nice, too. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I got suspended in High School for wearing the Poker in the front, liquor in the rear shirt hahaha.  I’m 43 and miss that shirt

I had a few of them and the Coed Naked ______ insert sport ones. Hahahahaha 

• Haha (+1) 1