Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So if the girls were of age I don’t see the issue. Epstein wasn’t known publicly as a monster yet. Wolf in sheep’s clothing 

They love to ignore the fact that Clinton and others were still on that plane and associating with him after his plea deal from his pedophile charges in 06.

Jeffrey Epstein saga could've been ended by Attorney Barry Krischer (usatoday.com)

And the TDS gets them to keep focusing on a pool party in 1992

Edited by Tommy Callahan

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

AT some point you just have to ignore its pathetic attempts to derail this into some Trump narrative.

How the F do you ignore it?

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told the magazine.

He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump made the comments well before Palm Beach, Florida, police began investigating Epstein in 2005 after a teenage girl's parents complained she had been molested at his house.

LINK

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Attorney for Trump campaign manager no stranger to controversy (palmbeachpost.com)

You mean the dude Cory L hired?

you two are trying so hard and proving your TDS with every post.

Ya, I'm obsessed with keeping the close friend of a child molester out of the WH. How horrible I am. 

How strange this guy even ended up with a job in Trump WH! Its like he helped his friend or something 

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s embattled labor secretary, R. Alexander Acosta, announced his resignation on Friday amid continuing questions about his handling of a sex crimes case involving the financier Jeffrey Epstein when Mr. Acosta was a federal prosecutor in Florida.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/us/politics/acosta-resigns-trump.html

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

it was reported Epstein tried to get a girl to have sex with him at trumps estate and trump had him removed and they never spoke again. 

They like to complete ignore this.  For obvious reasons.

19 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They love to ignore the fact that Clinton and others were still on that plane and associating with him after his plea deal from his pedophile charges in 06.

Jeffrey Epstein saga could've been ended by Attorney Barry Krischer (usatoday.com)

And the TDS gets them to keep focusing on a pool party in 1992

And this as well.  The idea that Trump is a pedo is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How the F do you ignore it?

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told the magazine.

He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump made the comments well before Palm Beach, Florida, police began investigating Epstein in 2005 after a teenage girl's parents complained she had been molested at his house.

LINK

It literally says trump made the comments before police began investigating lol

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump did not just cross paths with him, he partied and had a pool party with just the criminal molester and 28 "girls" 

Clinton is bad also, no doubt. Clinton and Trump, neither should be president again, no doubt

MAGA doesn't care though. Will you vote for Trump, knowing he was part of Epstein's criminal crowd? 

Actually, you raise an interesting point on Clinton.   As you say--she's a bad person, yet was prominently endorsed by Obama/Biden, two of the most powerful people in the world.  With unfettered access to CIA/FBI and DOJ, it is obvious both of those men would have known of the connections between Epstein and the Clinton family.  I assume we agree both would be complicit in advocating a 'bad person' tied to sex trafficking and that they, themselves would be bad people.  How does that make you feel, Tibs? 

This is why it's important to get to the bottom of this mess, and have powerful people answer for criminal behavior. 

As for voting for Trump specifically due to crossing path(s) with Epstein, that in and of itself would not impact my decision.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As for voting for Trump specifically due to crossing path(s) with Epstein, that in and of itself would not impact my decision.  

lmao - of course it wouldn't - nothing WILL.

lol

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Makes sense that you would vote for a rapist and pedophile.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FINALLY: 

Jeffrey Epstein associates in for New Year shock as judge orders release of sealed documents

naming 177 people involved in pedophile’s sordid case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12881277/Pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-associates-named-unsealed-court-document.html

I see nothing controversial about releasing these names, beyond protecting the victims as necessary.  

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Yikes. Tiberius is picking up where redhawk left off the other night. 

You gotta wonder who he's worried about getting pulled out of the shadows.  Biden?  Kamala? 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I see nothing controversial about releasing these names, beyond protecting the victims as necessary.  

You gotta wonder who he's worried about getting pulled out of the shadows.  Biden?  Kamala? 

At the least Slick.  And by extension Hilly.  Remember she was their darling just a few years ago...

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Yikes. Tiberius is picking up where redhawk left off the other night. 

He’s correct. You’re wrong as usual. You just say it’s so or not so without any evidence   And then hurl insults. U r a waste of sperm

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

At the least Slick.  And by extension Hilly.  Remember she was their darling just a few years ago...

Upthread, @Tiberius acknowledged that Hill is a bad seed.  While he was a bit late to that party, kudos to him for finally seeing it.  I did ask him if he felt betrayed by BO and Joe B pimpin HRC for pres, but no reply yet.  

• Like (+1) 1

👆🤡 - now that Epps blew up in their faces; the cult has found their next psyop.

50 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Upthread, @Tiberius acknowledged that Hill is a bad seed.  While he was a bit late to that party, kudos to him for finally seeing it.  I did ask him if he felt betrayed by BO and Joe B pimpin HRC for pres, but no reply yet.  

Try harder.

Prominent members of both parties have been implicated in a massive child sex trafficking ring and you all are STILL pointing fingers across the aisle and somehow making this a political issue instead of a moral one. Getting more angry at each other online than you are at the actual people responsible like good little useful idiots. If a Bills player or executive was on the list would y’all be making excuses for them too??? F#cking brain rotted morons.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Got to really make sure that the public is too stupid to connect him and his activities to Israel before they release this “list.” 

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Prominent members of both parties have been implicated in a massive child sex trafficking ring and you all are STILL pointing fingers across the aisle and somehow making this a political issue instead of a moral one. Getting more angry at each other online than you are at the actual people responsible like good little useful idiots. If a Bills player or executive was on the list would y’all be making excuses for them too??? F#cking brain rotted morons.

There have been like 400 fake lists released at this point.  As usual misinformation is a part of the problem. 

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn't think so. He hangs out with a child molester but he still has your vote. MAGA being MAGA. No wonder you guys don't care he buddies up with Putin

And Clinton was the best candidate, so of course you support her. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There have been like 400 fake lists released at this point.  As usual misinformation is a part of the problem. 

Some see it as part of the solution.  

Release the list.  Get some light on it.  Problem solved, and perhaps next time an Epstein wants to Epstein, they don’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I didn't think so. He hangs out with a child molester but he still has your vote. MAGA being MAGA. No wonder you guys don't care he buddies up with Putin

And Clinton was the best candidate, so of course you support her. 

Joe Biden counted among his best friends a very wealthy guy who flipped his car into the drink, escaped and left a young woman to die, alone, terrified and submerged while he bought time concocting an implausible cover story.    Why?  Because she was a booty call to him, no more, no less. 

Biden counted as among his very best friends a known segregationist with an appetite for hate.  

Biden supported the person you quite literally described as a “bad person” who shouldn’t be president.    You relied on that, cast your vote and found out you may have been hoodwinked later on. 

Biden has partnered closely with the leader of Saudi Arabia,  a guy just a short while  ago you felt was a very bad guy (before he became good again when Biden worked with him, ironically by being simultaneously bad because he partnered with JJ) lining his pockets with massive amounts of taxpayer money.  

Tiberius is conflicted, again ™️

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Biden has partnered closely with the leader of Saudi Arabia,  a guy just a short while  ago you felt was a very bad guy (before he became good again when Biden worked with him, ironically by being simultaneously bad because he partnered with JJ) lining his pockets with massive amounts of taxpayer money.  

This part is especially ironic because of the crown prince's relationship with the person named in this thread's title.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Joe Biden counted among his best friends a very wealthy guy who flipped his car into the drink, escaped and left a young woman to die, alone, terrified and submerged while he bought time concocting an implausible cover story.    Why?  Because she was a booty call to him, no more, no less. 

Biden counted as among his very best friends a known segregationist with an appetite for hate.  

Biden supported the person you quite literally described as a “bad person” who shouldn’t be president.    You relied on that, cast your vote and found out you may have been hoodwinked later on. 

Tiberius is conflicted, again ™️

No confliction here, you are voting for the guy who hung with a child molester. 

Heck, Trump liked him so much he gave a job to the guy that let Jeffery off easy. That's friendship there. 

MAGA, SMH 

its telling and predictable how certain voices keep trying to make this a partisan issue.

its almost like they are trying to provide cover for any progressive pedophiles on the list.

Pedophilia and human trafficking bad. its just that simple.