Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Donald Barr: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know 

The father of US Attorney General William Barr hired a young college dropout named Jeffrey E. Epstein to teach math at the Dalton School in the 1970s.

The convicted sexual predator was 21 when the college prep school headmaster Donald Barr engaged him in the early 1970s as a physics and calculus instructor.

A report said he was hired in 1973, but it appears Barr hired him in 1974, the same year that Barr would leave the school after a decade as headmaster.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/donald-barr/

Odd coincidence , interesting though. 

How Jeffrey Epstein Made His Money: Four Wild Theories

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-his-fortune.html

This is a lot stranger then I imagined

#5 Epstein ran a pedophile ring from his island that rich and famous Democrats paid for to "visit", ahem....Bill Clinton.....ahem! 

40 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Hillary is amazing.

She snuck into the prison, strangled Epstein and snuck out without being noticed.

Hillary is a ninja.

Show us the body.

That's absurd. Hillary has the cough of a 5 pack a day smoker. 

The wet work was done by WJC, just as he handled it with Monica oh so many dresses ago. 

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Police officers at least have more stimulation than CO's.  When I used to work at Collins/Gowanda some would just stand outside a cell or sit at a desk for 16 hours straight (they'd purposefully work doubles so they got half the year off) and the majority I interacted with seemed miserable to me.  Prisons themselves are a depressing work environment.  I'd rather dig ditches.

Any thorough investigation would have to check into any financial deposits, purchases or bills mysteriously paid off by the guards or anyone having anything to do with this guy on that night.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Any thorough investigation would have to check into any financial deposits, purchases or bills mysteriously paid off by the guards or anyone having anything to do with this guy on that night.

I'm sure Trump's 2019 tax returns will show the business deductions...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure Trump's 2019 tax returns will show the business deductions...

I'm surprised Trump has tweeted out something bragging about killing him.

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday. He hadn’t been checked on for several hours, sources said.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

NY Post: Jeffrey Epstein Used Bedsheet to Hang Himself

Accused sex child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was discovered Saturday inside his New York City prison cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck that was tied to his bunk bed.

“The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday,” according to the New York Post.

Law enforcement received a call at 6:39 a.m. local time that Epstein was in cardiac arrest and was later pronounced dead at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Accused sex child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was discovered Saturday inside his New York City prison cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck that was tied to his bunk bed.

“The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday,” according to the New York Post.

Law enforcement received a call at 6:39 a.m. local time that Epstein was in cardiac arrest and was later pronounced dead at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.

</snip>

Pretty much what Robin Williams did, kneeling and leaning forward.  

Someone wants to commit suicide, they're going to find a way.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

While this is a good thought we are too many movies and books past where any useful information will be found.  Money will be deposited off shore and no doubt instructions were given not to make dramatic moves in terms of paying off bills and mortgages along with out in the open big ticket purchases.  The prison house conspirators will get to enjoy their spoils as long as they are ultra low profile.  I keep thinking Goodfellas and Jimmy with the heist money.  Maybe these prison employees get to disappear for the time being with their money but at some point they may get liquidated.  The bigger issue by far is how the people further up the food chain from the guards handle this.  Will there be accountability and will the people responsible be around for questioning.  If these people all of a sudden disappear it would be hard to cover that up.  These guards had lives which includes friends, relatives, and neighbors.  People will notice a change if the guards just drop out of society.  

Edited by RochesterRob

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There is a “John Roberts” listed twice on Epstein’s flight logs.

With Epstein dead, unless Maxwell can (will) corroborate, the names might as well be Yogi Bear and Boo Boo. The private flight logs could list any name (fake names), including some very prominent people's names that never set foot on his plane. The flight log names could all be completely accurate, too.

And that is why his death is so convenient for so many powerful people. 

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

Based on what I just read, Epstein wrapped a bedsheet around his neck and his neck was tied to his bunk bed.

Tricky move. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

With Epstein dead, unless Maxwell can (will) corroborate, the names might as well be Yogi Bear and Boo Boo. The private flight logs could list any name (fake names), including some very prominent people's names that never set foot on his plane. The flight log names could all be completely accurate, too.

And that is why his death is so convenient for so many powerful people. 

These powerful people will keep trimming away at the evidence.  Too much time has elapsed since Epstein's initial jailing weeks ago for powerful people not to have had a lot of things destroyed.  For this reason I fear that the Feds will find nothing on Pedo Island.  I don't want to emulate some third world nations where convictions and executions happen on a whim but the fact that we only have handed out slaps on the wrists for many decades has made some willing to disregard  the law very bold.

The video has more information (at the link) including a snip from the Miami Herald reporter.  His brother is who they called to identify the body.

The "shrieking" was from those who found him (nice sensational click-bait headline, CBS <_< - well, they got me to click. ? )

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

Congress is the latest to start investigating Epstein's apparent suicide over the weekend, with new reports raising questions about the federal jail where he was being held. One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.

On Monday, Attorney General William Barr criticized the detention center where the disgraced financier was held. "We will get to the bottom of what happened and there will be accountability," Barr said. "I was appalled and frankly angry to learn of the MCC's failure to adequately secure this prisoner."

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Based on what I just read, Epstein wrapped a bedsheet around his neck and his neck was tied to his bunk bed.

Tricky move. 

Again, I would mention that according to some reports the bedsheets provided in such quarters lack the strength to support any degree of weight and would readily tear.  Any suicide would require assistance in terms of outside materials.  I still think that Epstein survived all these years due to a deadman's switch.  Given that assumption it would make suicide improbable.  Either a hit put on Epstein with little consideration to a deadman's switch or an engineered escape.  I would be willing to bet that the remains will never be legitimately identified.  Meaning identified by an independent investigator or there will be more blunders such as cremated then dropped in the ocean.  Oops, did know anybody wanted the remains verified or we thought the coroner was done will be the excuses.

1 minute ago, GG said:

What's NYPD's jurisdiction in this, considering it's a federal case?

I was wondering the same thing -- could be a courtesy thing, FBI allows the NYPD to tag along since it was the SDNY? Not sure. 

Or... the NYPD is there to follow up on the Weiner Laptop files... (not likely)

1 minute ago, Bob&Doug said:

A lot of people on the net complaining they are too late.....wasting their time.

What if they were going back for something specifically hidden, as in they were told what to look for and where to look for it...:ph34r:

And I'm 99% sure this isn't the first time there have been agents/officers on his properties since his arrest. It's just the first time they made a show of it.

Almost like they want to make the conspirators nervous about what they might find... which causes them to communicate with others as they try to coordinate their defenses... all while they're being monitored and surveilled. 

3 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

A lot of people on the net complaining they are too late.....wasting their time.

What if they were going back for something specifically hidden, as in they were told what to look for and where to look for it...:ph34r:

Being too late and wasting time are two different concepts.  I have no problem with due diligence.  Hopefully, the investigation(s) are not compromised which I am fearful of.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And I'm 99% sure this isn't the first time there have been agents/officers on his properties since his arrest. It's just the first time they made a show of it.

Almost like they want to make the conspirators nervous about what they might find... which causes them to communicate with others as they try to coordinate their defenses... all while they're being monitored and surveilled. 

Could be and I would be more comfortable in this line of thinking if Maxwell was secured by US authorities.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like they couldn't have taken out that annoying drone if they wanted to............

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump just now to the press: "The question to ask is if Bill Clinton went to the island. If you find that out, you're going to find out a lot."

Image result for daaaaamn gif

(video to come I'm sure)

video: 

(That's what's called a doorknob statement... )

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There is a “John Roberts” listed twice on Epstein’s flight logs.

If true, and if THE John Roberts, would go a long way towards explaining some really head scratching SC 5-4 decisions.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry another slow day at work and   since Teddy and Roy Batty are all butthurt in the shoutbox so I wandered in here 

Butthurt about what ? 

Why do you lie so much ?     You really are #trumpbodycount in real life ?

You are above “wandering in here”.  Why would you do it ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was wondering the same thing -- could be a courtesy thing, FBI allows the NYPD to tag along since it was the SDNY? Not sure. 

Or... the NYPD is there to follow up on the Weiner Laptop files... (not likely)

Yup me too. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump just now to the press: "The question to ask is if Bill Clinton went to the island. If you find that out, you're going to find out a lot.

(video to come I'm sure)

Again...he says what nary a single other president would say, but what many people genuinely WISH they would say.

The more he does this stuff, the more you see one of two things happen: either the press finally digs deeper into the pedo world everyone knew involved Clinton, or the press is shown to the world as being the schitshow everyone knows they are.

Yeah, yeah, I know...it's not very presidential. It makes a mockery of the office of POTUS. He's embarrassing us to the world.

Imagine how devoid of original thinking you must be to be embarrassed by Trump pointing out how Clinton went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls, and NOT have a problem with the fact that Clinton ACTUALLY went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls.

That's some Tibs Qbaby logic right there.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Again...he says what nary a single other president would say, but what many people genuinely WISH they would say.

The more he does this stuff, the more you see one of two things happen: either the press finally digs deeper into the pedo world everyone knew involved Clinton, or the press is shown to the world as being the schitshow everyone knows they are.

Yeah, yeah, I know...it's not very presidential. It makes a mockery of the office of POTUS. He's embarrassing us to the world.

Imagine how devoid of original thinking you must be to be embarrassed by Trump pointing out how Clinton went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls, and NOT have a problem with the fact that Clinton ACTUALLY went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls.

As was noted earlier in the thread in an astute post -- it's the third rail for the establishment. 

And they cannot avoid touching it now.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Given the web spun around the media and former politicos plus their aids I don't see the media digging into this story.  I do see the more news minded media personalities retiring or moving into other fields out of disgust with the profession.  This disgust will never be made known to the public.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Given the web spun around the media and former politicos plus their aids I don't see the media digging into this story.  I do see the more news minded media personalities retiring or moving into other fields out of disgust with the profession.  This disgust will never be made known to the public.  

Make no mistake...if anyone watches the next Dem debate, they'll see the candidates have gotten their marching orders to stop beating up on Obama (via Biden) and start beating up on Trump.

The minute one of those schittshows bring up Trump and Epstein, he'll be on it like white on a hispanic...and the media will have to keep reporting it.

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Make no mistake...if anyone watches the next Dem debate, they'll see the candidates have gotten their marching orders to stop beating up on Obama (via Biden) and start beating up on Trump.

The minute one of those schittshows bring up Trump and Epstein, he'll be on it like white on a hispanic...and the media will have to keep reporting it.

I could take what you said in a few different ways.  Please expand on what you are saying.  I see media people such as former Clinton aide Stephanopolous going over the cliff if necessary to protect the Queen Borg aka Hillary.