Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

"Was there sufficient evidence to convict President Trump or anyone else with obstruction of justice?" Buck asked.

"We did not make that calculation," Mueller said, citing the OLC opinion.

Buck later asked, "Could you charge a president with a crime after he left office?"

"Yes," Mueller replied.

This isn't the right thread for Russia stuff, but Shady, with all due respect (and I mean that sincerely, I like your posts), there's a very easy way to tell whether or not there was collusion or conspiracy (aside from the report stating there was not -- which it does multiple times): Collusion/Conspiracy requires more than one person to pull off. Meaning more than one person would be charged with said crime. Right? But only POTUS was protected by the OLC Opinion -- not the rest of the conspirators.

So, if there was conspiracy/collusion, how come not a single person was charged with it after 2+ years? 

(Answer: because it didn't happen. It was a lie from the start)

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

During? Yes. After? No.

Impeachment by the House and removal after conviction by the Senate is the sole remedy for a sitting President who is engaging in wrongdoing. Once they're out of office, then they can be prosecuted.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed65.asp

You are saying a President could not be convicted of a crime after s/he left office? I think what you responding to is a President can be removed from office via impeachment, but that is a political process, not a criminal process.

If, after leaving office (or while in office) a President commits a criminal offense (say, murder, rape, car-jacking (yeah, yeah, but I couldn't come up with another one)) s/he could be arrested, tried, and convicted of a crime.  There is nothing that stands in the way of that (unless as an attorney you know of a secret law I do not?).

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are saying a President could not be convicted of a crime after s/he left office? I think what you responding to is a President can be removed from office via impeachment, but that is a political process, not a criminal process.

I am not saying that at all.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If, after leaving office (or while in office) a President commits a criminal offense (say, murder, rape, car-jacking (yeah, yeah, but I couldn't come up with another one)) s/he could be arrested, tried, and convicted of a crime.  There is nothing that stands in the way of that (unless as an attorney you know of a secret law I do not?).

After they are out of office, the former president can be prosecuted for whatever crimes they may have committed within the statute of limitations (though an argument could probably be made that the statute of limitations should be tolled while the president is in office.) As sitting president, they must be impeached and removed from office first - that is the sole Constitutional remedy for a sitting president's wrongdoing while in office.

It makes zero practical or logical sense to have DOJ officials who serve at the pleasure of the sitting president to prosecute the sitting president - thus the impeachment remedy.

CHUTZPAH, THY NAME IS NEW YORK TIMES:

Times: Epstein Suicide Conspiracy Theories Show How Our Information System is Poisoned. 

This is the same New York Times that, just for example, completely misreported the Trayvon Martin case (going so far as to deem George Zimmerman a “white Hispanic” to further its narrative, a phrase the Times never otherwise used) and was the leader of the lynch mob over phony rape allegations against the Duke lacrosse team.

Just last week oped columnist Michelle Goldberg reiterated the myth that Trump called neo-Nazis “very fine people.” 

But it’s the rest of the “information system” that’s poisoned. Physician, heal thyself.

The Mysterious, Outrageous Death of Jeffrey Epstein

by Judith Miller

Original Article

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This isn't the right thread for Russia stuff, but Shady, with all due respect (and I mean that sincerely, I like your posts), there's a very easy way to tell whether or not there was collusion or conspiracy (aside from the report stating there was not -- which it does multiple times): Collusion/Conspiracy requires more than one person to pull off. Meaning more than one person would be charged with said crime. Right? But only POTUS was protected by the OLC Opinion -- not the rest of the conspirators.

So, if there was conspiracy/collusion, how come not a single person was charged with it after 2+ years? 

(Answer: because it didn't happen. It was a lie from the start)

Of course it was.   

The cover up is what caused a lot of the aftermath IMO. 

I've held a security clearance and believe me - People are required to report ALL meeting with foreign persons / dignitaries.  

1 hour ago, GG said:

How about addressing the main points?

I have.  

Trumps team fracked up.

They covered it up with lies.

the media on both sides made more of it than they should. 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I've held a security clearance and believe me - People are required to report ALL meeting with foreign persons / dignitaries.  

The only shady (heh) meeting was Trump Tower -- which was entirely orchestrated by the FBI, State Department and Clinton campaign to entrap Don Jr. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only shady (heh) meeting was Trump Tower -- which was entirely orchestrated by the FBI, State Department and Clinton campaign to entrap Don Jr. 

I like your takes too but on this its not worth arguing much further.   I'll just post these as to what I was alluding to. 

Aug 6, 2018 - US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in ... Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia ...

Aug 6, 2018 - Was President Trump admitting to collusion between his campaign and Russia? Was 

back to Epstein 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The meetings over a Trump Tower in Moscow that Trump lied about were not Shady?

The very secret meetings between Trump and Putin with no one else there and notes destroyed afterwards, were not shady?

The meeting to draft lies about the Trump Tower meeting were not shady?

The meeting where Trump made everyone else but Comey leave and asked for his loyalty were not shady?

Manafort's meeting with Kremlin connected oligarchs where he gave them campaign info, not Shady?

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I like your takes too but on this its not worth arguing much further.   I'll just post these as to what I was alluding to. 

Aug 6, 2018 - US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in ... Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia ...

Aug 6, 2018 - Was President Trump admitting to collusion between his campaign and Russia? Was 

back to Epstein 

:beer: 

That same Russian lawyer had meetings immediately before and after Trump tower with... Glenn Simpson. Despite the fact she does not speak English (allegedly) and Simpson doesn't speak Russian. Natalia was also a Fusion GPS client on the Prevezon matter who was banned from traveling into the US. In order to make the Trump Tower meeting it required an emergency VISA from the State Department to be approved -- and it was. Rob Goldstone who set up the meeting is connected to Richard Dearlove of MI6, who was actively involved in helping run CI's at that time on behalf of Brennan and Comey. And to top it off, the only other person in the meeting was the translator... who was Hillary's personal translator while she was SecState. 

To recap: Everyone in that meeting not named Trump or Kushner was doing so on behalf of Clinton's campaign and the US State Department. 

That's entrapment, Shady. And it's backed with mountains of evidence. 

Despite this, nothing illegal took place at the meeting, even the FBI and every committee who has investigated it concurs on that front. 

The Trump Tower meeting is proof of the plan to "get Trump", not of Trump/Russia collusion. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s awesome how when you’re called out on your BS you deflect. Sooooo where’s the verifiable evidence that points to the truth? 

Is that a yes, then? You have two accounts?

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

The Trump Tower meeting is proof of the plan to "get Trump", not of Trump/Russia collusion. 

When? The election happened yet this info did not come out till well after. Your timeline does not work.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The meetings over a Trump Tower in Moscow that Trump lied about were not Shady?

The very secret meetings between Trump and Putin with no one else there and notes destroyed afterwards, were not shady?

The meeting to draft lies about the Trump Tower meeting were not shady?

The meeting where Trump made everyone else but Comey leave and asked for his loyalty were not shady?

Manafort's meeting with Kremlin connected oligarchs where he gave them campaign info, not Shady?

So all ya got is Shady?  Yeah that’s some damn good truth!  I hope you never have and never will sit on a jury. 

This might matter if the guy had even a fig leaf of credibility left. Didn't all the police unions go in big for Trump?

New Orleans (CNN)Attorney General William Barr said investigators are learning of "serious irregularities" at the New York jail where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead of an apparent suicide over the weekend.

"We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation," Barr told a national policing conference in New Orleans on Monday morning.
Barr said he was "appalled" and "angry" to learn of the Metropolitan Correctional Center's "failure to adequately secure this prisoner."

I could have sworn this topic was posted the day he was arrested and such. It was then there were numerous jokes about how long he would last before he was to be suicided. I can't find that shiz. 

I need to know if I won the date is suicide pool. Who deleted it? I am very displeased, because I think I might have won. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

I could have sworn this topic was posted the day he was arrested and such. It was then there were numerous jokes about how long he would last before he was to be suicided. I can't find that shiz. 

I need to know if I won the date is suicide pool. Who deleted it? I am very displeased, because I think I might have won. 

This is a new topic; the original was deleted by its creator, who claimed that he deleted it because he was very upset that a completely different topic was discussed 50 pages in (but who really deleted it because he's a ***** idjitard.)

• Like (+1) 1

I think Epstein is a small part of a very deep, very dark worldwide organized, very sophisticated pedophilia/trafficking organization.  I think the information he had/has is so damning that  it'd destabilize whole industries and whole countries, including the US.  He and Maxwell were the "storefront" for a larger organization of people.  

People talk about third rail groups all the time - I think this is a bonafide secret one that truly exists.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

I think Epstein is a small part of a very deep, very dark worldwide organized, very sophisticated pedophilia/trafficking organization.  I think the information he had/has is so damning that  it'd destabilize whole industries and whole countries, including the US.  He and Maxwell were the "storefront" for a larger organization of people.  

People talk about third rail groups all the time - I think this is a bonafide secret one that truly exists.  

100%

This has existed in elite circles for decades (if not centuries). It's spread to multiple agencies, institutions, countries, and industries -- so much so they've boasted about it in plain sight for years. Rubbing our faces in it with symbolism: 

Example:

2Wbyr.png

Image result for fbi releases list of pedo symbols

9 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This is accurate.

It’s why they went through hell and high-water to force Trump out of office (coup attempt).

Trump was recruited to run for this purpose.  It’s the reason for most major policy positions.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I won't be surprised at all if Maxwell ends up "cooperating", I actually expect it to happen. I am sure her current marching orders are now to give every impression that Epstein was the head of the snake, and to attempt to tie everything off at him, in order to shield the ties that go higher.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So all ya got is Shady?  Yeah that’s some damn good truth!  I hope you never have and never will sit on a jury. 

He hates Trump, and will accept any sliver of rationalization to hold that line.

***** him. Not worth arguing all these points over and over...

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, if the best they got against Clooney is a BJ in a bathroom from an adult woman, I'm not terribly worried for him.

Yes, but it does tarnish Danny Ocean's image to get a BJ from that hag. He should have passed her off to Reuben.

• Haha (+1) 2