Bills Training Camp: Day 3 - 7/27

18 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

SO 3 training camp practices. Has Allen had a bad day ?.. From best I can tell his worst practice so far sounds to be significantly better than most of our QB's best TC days pre-Allen.

I'm hearing exactly what I wanted to hear. He's making quicker decisions and staying patient in the pocket. And he's building a really good connection with his top 2 receivers. If the improvement is for real we'll be legitimate contenders right away.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm hearing exactly what I wanted to hear. He's making quicker decisions and staying patient in the pocket. And he's building a really good connection with his top 2 receivers. If the improvement is for real we'll be legitimate contenders right away.

Training camp can be deceptive, we all know.  Guys who are training camp heroes get to opening day and become zeroes (you know who I'm talkin' about here).

But it's nice to be hearing pretty much the same thing from both news media and fans who are there, and all to the point that Allen looks markedly improved and has some real football players who can run real routes to throw to.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

It’s saturday morning, some of the usual contributions are lacking because people are sleeping off last nights fun. 

There also hasn’t been anything negative for the doomsdayers to seize upon, either. They’ll be back as soon as a negative report gets posted. Like flies to a turd pile.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess the Foster hype train will need to pump the breaks. 

Foster will get his snaps spelling Brown and Zay and be in on 4 WR sets.

He is young and needs to gain some knowledge before being considered a full time WR.

We all got to remember he only caught 35 balls in 'bama in 4 years!

He is very raw and the coaches are wise bringing him around slowly.

IMO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3