Bills Training Camp: Day 3 - 7/27

I reckon the uppers shall come on today. This should make things a little more interesting with the OL/DL competition. 

If you're planning on going, don't forget it is a ticketed practice!

Thanks for all the twitter updates from many, many posters. I love the feed. Keep 'em coming!

• Like (+1) 2

He's twice mentioned seeing the game through the same set of eyes.  First regarding the O line, then again when talking QBs, Dorsey and himself.

Asked about Allen's improvement year one to two and he brought up Ray Ray as an example of a player who has made big improvements.

Third time seeing it through the same set of eyes regarding Allen and Beasley.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Like (+1) 1

Very interesting how different the Offensive Scheme is this year. Amazing what actual weapons and effectiveness of QB progression is allowing Dabol to open up his playbook. Hope to see it evolve and continue to modernize in season and not regress back to 3 yards in a cloud of dust like past OCs 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Good to see you coming around, major.

For me it has always been about the QB. I have wanted one that doesn’t limit the playbook and one that you don’t need to hide or design an offense to protect him (conservative). So far this offseason not seeing that.  Meaning I think we have  decades long Solution at that position (still early to really claim that but trending that way)

It is McD so there will still be a heavy does of Running and I get that but hopefully the play split is closer to 50/50   

Seems like our offense is getting to where good offenses are. Allowing the pass to open up the run.  So if Josh can execute it week in and week out I could easily see Bills in playoffs and that Championship window opening. 

One due due out though will be McD in his in game management but I also see them starting to “practice” that as well with going headsets at Practice and such. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2