Bills Training Camp: Day 3 - 7/27

SO 3 training camp practices. Has Allen had a bad day ?.. From best I can tell his worst practice so far sounds to be significantly better than most of our QB's best TC days pre-Allen.

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

What the heck; where are all the twitter updates?  Practice is almost over and only four pages on the thread?

It’s saturday morning, some of the usual contributions are lacking because people are sleeping off last nights fun. 

I wonder if John Brown coming in here and kind of feeling like “the guy” at WR has been a boost to his confidence. Sounds like he’s killing it. He really seems to be embracing this opportunity to run with the #1 WR role. 

Sounds like Josh Allen is killing it too. 

Honestly, as a long time die hard Buffalo sports fan all this positivity is making me a bit nervous.... ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I wonder if John Brown coming in here and kind of feeling like “the guy” at WR has been a boost to his confidence. Sounds like he’s killing it. He really seems to be embracing this opportunity to run with the #1 WR role. 

Sounds like Josh Allen is killing it too. 

Honestly, as a long time die hard Buffalo sports fan all this positivity is making me a bit nervous.... ?

I get you 

• Like (+1) 3