Bills Training Camp: Day 3 - 7/27

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

From just a fan perspective, Ray Ray HAD to Up his game from last year. He was fringe at best on a crappy offense. That wouldn’t cut it now. It seems he’s accepted the challenge and that’s good to see. Still, I’ll be shocked if he makes the 53. jmo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I liked the pick last year and I loved "The Concept of Ray Ray Ray McCloud" but he was flat out lousy. McKittrick filled in for that concept and often did a damn decent job of it, particularly on the jet sweeps and short passes. We could use a jackrabbit of all trades like that as opposed to a 6th WR who is likely not going to get on the field. Hopefully the light came on for him.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

We have a lot of fringe players that do not play special teams.  Coverage units are going to be a little suspect until they identify gunners and cover guys that can make tackles.  Zo is going to be covering kicks and punts again.  Poor guy.

Zo said he likes playing on special teams and it is probably why on many first downs Bills will go with 2 LBs and 5 DBs.

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I liked the pick last year and I loved "The Concept of Ray Ray Ray McCloud" but he was flat out lousy. McKittrick filled in for that concept and often did a damn decent job of it, particularly on the jet sweeps and short passes. We could use a jackrabbit of all trades like that as opposed to a 6th WR who is likely not going to get on the field. Hopefully the light came on for him.

Did you mean Isaiah McKensie?

They can work with McCloud, but the 5th and 6th WR gotta play special teams.  Does McCloud play ST? 

30 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

From just a fan perspective, Ray Ray HAD to Up his game from last year. He was fringe at best on a crappy offense. That wouldn’t cut it now. It seems he’s accepted the challenge and that’s good to see. Still, I’ll be shocked if he makes the 53. jmo.

Yes and I am sure his mentor Derrick Brooks he needed to work harder in off-season.  I am guessing he will end up on PS.