Bills Training Camp: Day 3 - 7/27

I have seen endless reports on twitter all three days from people there, both professionals and amateurs, that John Brown is just killing it. Having deep speed is one thing, and even the threat of that deep speed can have an affect on the defense and therefore game. But to be really good as a deep receiver you must have at least five different skills, which are deep speed, ability to get off the line, ability to track the ball and adjust (which may be the most important and elusive), the good hands to make the catch, and the ability to combine the speed, tracking and hands to keep at a high speed until the endzone. Brown has it all. He's not great but those guys are few and far between. Him and Allen are quite a match made in heaven. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I have seen endless reports on twitter all three days from people there, both professionals and amateurs, that John Brown is just killing it. Having deep speed is one thing, and even the threat of that deep speed can have an affect on the defense and therefore game. But to be really good as a deep receiver you must have at least five different skills, which are deep speed, ability to get off the line, ability to track the ball and adjust (which may be the most important and elusive), the good hands to make the catch, and the ability to combine the speed, tracking and hands to keep at a high speed until the endzone. Brown has it all. He's not great but those guys are few and far between. Him and Allen are quite a match made in heaven. 

I was begging for this guy as a FA before Baltimore signed him. Perfect match with Allen. 

The AFC version of Wilson/Lockett. 

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did you mean Isaiah McKensie?

They can work with McCloud, but the 5th and 6th WR gotta play special teams.  Does McCloud play ST? 

Its a joke that was played out last year but seems to have returned for another season.  There is no Mckittrick, eventhough he will reply to this response asking me how I dont know who he is.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Got live training camp on NFL Network while following this. They’re @ the Pats* but go around the League. Bills STILL haven’t been shown... BASTARDS!

Same thing the last three days.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think he meant over Ray Ray, especially because McKittrick and Ray Ray are redundant. 

Maybe definitely didn't read that way..

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1