Sign in to follow this  
BillsGuru4

I met Josh’s Mom and GF last night

5 hours ago, StHustle said:

You sure you didn't meet them in an aisle at Walgreens?

I thought Walmart was the shopping of choice for the Bills and their family 🙂

Pittsford Pub/Jojo's perhaps? And I decided to go to the Basin Pub last night. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!

[srsly? -mod]

Posted (edited)

Some of you guys are weird on here.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I went out for a few last night in Pittsford and noticed Josh Allens Mom and Girlfriend having some red wine at the outside bar. I didn’t want to be an annoying fanboy, but wanted to say hi and briefly let them know how big of a fan I was of the pick, and how the whole Bills community now loves him. We ended up chatting for 30 minutes. They are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They even found me an hour later to say goodbye. The reason for this post is to solidify what a great guy he is and the wonderful people around him that helped form him into this. His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

fanboy

8 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Pittsford Pub/Jojo's perhaps? And I decided to go to the Basin Pub last night. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!

Thats not the only Stupid, stupid, stupid thing you did.

• Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’ve never seen a pic of her.  Wow!  Guru, I’m glad you have a nice memory.  They sound like very nice people and down to earth.

13 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I went out for a few last night in Pittsford and noticed Josh Allens Mom and Girlfriend having some red wine at the outside bar. I didn’t want to be an annoying fanboy, but wanted to say hi and briefly let them know how big of a fan I was of the pick, and how the whole Bills community now loves him. We ended up chatting for 30 minutes. They are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They even found me an hour later to say goodbye. The reason for this post is to solidify what a great guy he is and the wonderful people around him that helped form him into this. His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

What establishment was this?  

42 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ve never seen a pic of her.  Wow!  Guru, I’m glad you have a nice memory.  They sound like very nice people and down to earth.

049618DF-29A0-4839-8667-E4E2E7A9E635.jpeg

9 hours ago, from_dunkirk said:

Did you get a selfie with them?

Cool. The only problem I have is their size difference. She is too short for him.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Which one is better looking?

Which ones?

Josh and his GF

Josh and his mom

Josh’s GF and Josh’s mom.  

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She doesn’t know what she’s missing with me.

How lucky she has not met a cheesy stalker.

9 hours ago, from_dunkirk said:

Did you get a selfie with them?

Cool. The only problem I have is their size difference. She is too short for him.

He obviously has no respect for his Mama, stepping on the crack like that.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, here, this one's better

Josh_Allen_Girlfriend_Brittany_Williams-

She showed up at one of the games last year wearing a Bills jersey with a shout out to Bills Mafia:

I’d take Maddy Glab.  Tag @NewEra

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

[srsly? -mod]

...LOL....yup those are the closest venues to TC......but the Basin Pub is also a nice spot.....MANY years ago, we were having dinner at Black & Blue after the company Executive Board meeting (TC was in session)...went out for a smoke and met Tom "Terrific" Donohoe......very cordial, engaging and eager to discuss the Bills...."we like what we've done with our football team"....LOL...little did I know that I was talking to an "egotistical control freak wolf" in sheep's clothing.............

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Could have been such a better story!!! 😉

Dear Penthouse,

I met the mother and girlfriend of my favorite team's QB. You wouldn't believe what happened next...

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Dear Penthouse,

I met the mother and girlfriend of my favorite team's QB. You wouldn't believe what happened next...

I talked to them and said how awesome of a qb he was! 🤗

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL....yup those are the closest venues to TC......but the Basin Pub is also a nice spot.....MANY years ago, we were having dinner at Black & Blue after the company Executive Board meeting (TC was in session)...went out for a smoke and met Tom "Terrific" Donohoe......very cordial, engaging and eager to discuss the Bills...."we like what we've done with our football team"....LOL...little did I know that I was talking to an "egotistical control freak wolf" in sheep's clothing.............

They don't call him Hollywood Donahoe for nothin, lol

13 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

[srsly? -mod]

Pub

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillsGuru4 said:

His GF is his high school sweetheart and she still blushes talking about him. It was a very cool convo.

Wonder how they met. She went to high school about an hour away from his. I know he was involved in a lot of sports stuff that brought him down to the Fresno area though.