Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Becoming a Bobby Johnson fan REALLY quickly....that sweatshirt ends a message to any OL that need to shed some pounds to get into game shape and make this OL work the way it is supposed to......if he is out there sweating his ass off with them they better be ready to work.....sends a silent message

7 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Seems Allen had a very good first day of Camp. Just keep getting better every day and he will excel this season. 

I expect hills and valleys.......hoping for more hills

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Also just in case anyone cares. Fitz first on the field at Dolphins camp. 

Please don't remind me. The last two times this guy has played us, in 2016, he torched us. I do not look forward to the Miami games this year against a motivated Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Edited by from_dunkirk
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Turn on WGR

It’s Day 1 of TC and here we have Schopp going on and on about Tyrod “he had the best interception % in nfl history!”

seriously? Tyrod? It’s 2019 bro

Interesting, I thought They hated Tyrod... well except for when they really really hated Casell and EJ. 

Consistency must be a liability in that profession  

38 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Please don't remind me. The last two times this guy has played us, in 2016, he torched us. I do not look forward to the Miami games this year against a motivated Ryan Fitzpatrick.

That was Then, This is Now.

I mean, seriously.....we let them hang on to the ball for almost 40 minutes.  Yes, Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick went well together, but when your own team's offense only gets 16 first downs while giving up 28....it's pretty clear that the motivation level of the opposing QB may not be the deciding factor.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You might consider talking to your strength and conditioning folks Bobby, sweating like a pig in a sweatshirt just makes you lose water, you wil gain it al back once you re-hydrate.  Might want to step back from the dessert table once in a while.

I think he was being a smart azz

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting 

Interesting, I thought They hated Tyrod... well except for when they really really hated Casell and EJ. 

No, Schopp was an advocate of keeping Tyrod last year.  He always indicated he thought Tyrod was undervalued and the Bills should not have expended so many resources in getting a QB last year.  In other words, delusional. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting 

I don’t often complain about stuff but today was really irritating. He was extra miserable - didn’t want to talk about TC at all - and after droning on with some guest from Bahhhston about how running the ball is for the dark ages and the Bills need to throw it all over the place (KC is cold too, he says!) then he reversed course and drones on that protecting the football is the most important thing, hence Tyrod. Seriously wtf he’s a straight up moron. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t often complain about stuff but today was really irritating. He was extra miserable - didn’t want to talk about TC at all - and after droning on with some guest from Bahhhston about how running the ball is for the dark ages and the Bills need to throw it all over the place (KC is cold too, he says!) then he reversed course and drones on that protecting the football is the most important thing, hence Tyrod. Seriously wtf he’s a straight up moron. 

One other point he made was about how much should be held against Allen based on what the bills spent to move up and get him.  Basically asking if fans take it into consideration on whether it's Allen's fault or the Bills fault if he fails (or on how he is evaluated I believe was the actual question).  So pretty much those were his only scenarios that he drew up, who's to blame if he doesn't work out since Allen's failure is all but guaranteed in Schoops mind apparently.

Edited by The Wiz