Bills Training Camp Day 1 - 7/25

20 minutes ago, Luka said:

10th of a second slower than Benjamin. Better broad jump, 1 more rep on the bench, these guys are separated by fractions athletically. Difference is Williams is hungry to succeed and Benjamin is hungry for some Popeye's.

....how many years ago?...unless his water broke recently...........

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....how many years ago?...unless his water broke recently...........

Just a comparison of their combine results. Benjamin has definitely lost a couple minutes on that 40 time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Depends what you ate the night before.

“Depends” I see what you did there...?

38 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

what's the station? i need Bills talk, but REFUSE to listen to WGR.

It must be a conspiracy of some sort--today my "Garmin speak Alexa" kept turning on WEEI out of Boston as a similar station, every time I asked her to play WGR on the Radio.com app; I was forced to go old school and do it manually through the app on my phone. I wonder if she'll be more likely to play the Rochester station.  

14 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Sorry if already answered. Another tweeter several pages back (can't remember who) called it a forced ball.

Yeah I heard he threw into double coverage, but then I heard it bounced off of Browns hands.

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, elroy16 said:

The Allen to Jones clip is definitely this year. You see John Brown #15 out there. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/top-3-things-to-know-about-day-1-of-bills-training-camp

http://billsmafia.com/2019/07/25/astronotes-bills-practice-1/

Very encouraging information about the O-line. The team will only go as far as the O-line and Allen can take them. Hopefully the added talent and new coaching will produce serious dividends. 

oh

oh

oh

oh

58 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

what's the station? i need Bills talk, but REFUSE to listen to WGR.

If you're desperate enough you can find The Fan 1270 WHLD. (They stream on TuneIn) They have Jerry Sullivan 9-12 and Tim Graham 12-2. That's about it for a local alternative.

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Perhaps they can add a segment on what's the difference between a garage sale and a yard sale? I'd get something useful out of that methinks...

Or a tag sale, like they call them here in New England.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Perhaps they can add a segment on what's the difference between a garage sale and a yard sale? I'd get something useful out of that methinks...

neither makes sense...you're not buying the garage or the yard

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Turn on WGR

It’s Day 1 of TC and here we have Schopp going on and on about Tyrod “he had the best interception % in nfl history!”

seriously? Tyrod? It’s 2019 bro

Its a clown station. 15 min into the 1st training camp Practice and who is on. Ooo yeah Instigators just trash coverage 

• Like (+1) 1