Jalen Ramsey arrives to camp in armored truck, with hype man

On 7/24/2019 at 12:13 PM, apuszczalowski said:

Players have been doing this every year, trying to out do each other showing up in different things, its nothing new and getting kinda old.

No one really cares and most players probably think it's fun/funny to see what they are going to do. I doubt any of them take it as seriously and are offended like some here appear to be.

I really don't understand why anyone would care.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate political talk
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, ddaryl said:

sorry but it makes me ill. I do not like show boaters I do not like massive amount of gold chains draped over the neck of any athlete either. It turns me off, and IMO it shows a lck of professionalism and shows a lack of care of what is really important and that is team 1st and winning championships. If you look at the bills today we don't have these types of payers to this extreme extent. To me if a player act  like this they are not destined for great thing. 

Nope this I find to be a huge negative. If any Bill did such a thing I would instantly start hating that player. 

How I handle things that actually matter ?    We are on a forum designed to discuss football.. Lets keep it that way.. because in the end we would just discover how little you give a ***** about anything that actually matters

My point was that this has zero impact on anything and you're borderline losing your ***** on a football board, saying it makes you ill... Appearantly things really bother you

4 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Just listen to what Fletcher was saying to Edmunds.  Dareus exhibit A.

I am not naive and I will tell you its not ALL about money for every player out there.  Just like countless other people who continue to do low paying jobs that have personal emotional benefits and also people who quit high paying jobs that are awful.

It's not ALL about money.  Don't be naive.

Most of those people aren't looking at the prospects of generational money who could be looking at 50 mil guaranteed, but being forced to work their job another year in which they might get hurt on the job and all that disappears in seconds.

It's not even remotely comparable to other who may work stressful high paying jobs with unrealistic targets.

21 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Just listen to what Fletcher was saying to Edmunds.  Dareus exhibit A.

I am not naive and I will tell you its not ALL about money for every player out there.  Just like countless other people who continue to do low paying jobs that have personal emotional benefits and also people who quit high paying jobs that are awful.

It's not ALL about money.  Don't be naive.

All very true, but loving the money a career brings doesn't always correlate with performing poorly at that job. 

Edited by SirAndrew

On 7/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, ddaryl said:

sorry but it makes me ill. I do not like show boaters I do not like massive amount of gold chains draped over the neck of any athlete either. It turns me off, and IMO it shows a lck of professionalism and shows a lack of care of what is really important and that is team 1st and winning championships. If you look at the bills today we don't have these types of payers to this extreme extent. To me if a player act  like this they are not destined for great thing. 

Nope this I find to be a huge negative. If any Bill did such a thing I would instantly start hating that player. 

How I handle things that actually matter ?    We are on a forum designed to discuss football.. Lets keep it that way.. because in the end we would just discover how little you give a ***** about anything that actually matters

Somebody has an inferiority complex.?

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Somebody has an inferiority complex.?

please explain to me how I have this complex please. Please go into full detail so I can understand my complex.

I just do not care for any human who acts in a stupid fashion on a regular basis. Jalen checks many of those boxes IMO. TO me Jalen is just a sad excuse for a professional. We've seen a bunch of them and every single one of them just rubs me the wrong way. Play the game be humble, that's something that can be respected.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know. It’s a personal preference. But if I was in that situation I would just keep going to work, handle my business. I think companies appreciate that moreso than this kind of stuff. 

Really what he should do if if he wants the money is hold out, they aren’t going to be very good in my opinion, and he can blame that on them not paying him. 

I just don’t think this goes a long way towards building a relationship and getting a contract done. 

i really don't mind the flashy nonsense, but from ramsey it does bother me for some reason.  i get the ***** talking, but calling out qbs last year...specifically calling them "trash" just shows who the guy is.

10 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

please explain to me how I have this complex please. Please go into full detail so I can understand my complex.

I just do not care for any human who acts in a stupid fashion on a regular basis. Jalen checks many of those boxes IMO. TO me Jalen is just a sad excuse for a professional. We've seen a bunch of them and every single one of them just rubs me the wrong way. Play the game be humble, that's something that can be respected.

What does it matter to you what somebody else wears or how they wear it.  I must have struck a nerve.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

20 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

What does it matter to you what somebody else wears or how they wear it.  I must have struck a nerve.

You still have not explained to me my inferiority complex. 

I have an opinion. I don't respect players who put themselves before the team... Jalen is proving to not have much class. Glad he is not on our team.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

You still have not explained to me my inferiority complex. 

I have an opinion. I don't respect players who put themselves before the team... Jalen is proving to not have much class. Glad he is not on our team.

Agreed on his stunt but what does wearing gold chains have to do with putting team first.  You see its that comment that sends up a flag.  And most hater fans usually have an envy issue.  You get riled up pretty easy.