Jalen Ramsey arrives to camp in armored truck, with hype man

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Man if you take this that seriously, I can't imagine how you handle things that actually matter.

It's harmless. Who cares.

This is just nonsense you can't prove... in the end it's a business, and it is about money for these players. Don't be naive.

sorry but it makes me ill. I do not like show boaters I do not like massive amount of gold chains draped over the neck of any athlete either. It turns me off, and IMO it shows a lck of professionalism and shows a lack of care of what is really important and that is team 1st and winning championships. If you look at the bills today we don't have these types of payers to this extreme extent. To me if a player act  like this they are not destined for great thing. 

Nope this I find to be a huge negative. If any Bill did such a thing I would instantly start hating that player. 

How I handle things that actually matter ?    We are on a forum designed to discuss football.. Lets keep it that way.. because in the end we would just discover how little you give a ***** about anything that actually matters

Edited by ddaryl

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Deion Sanders.  Antonio Brown.  There are tons of examples of this.  When your contract isn’t  guaranteed , in a sport where they cut you in a second if you slip, and a career can end on a single play, you should get every cent possible.  I won’t be shocked if Tre White asks for a new contract after this year.

and Ramsey May be a d bag but he will get paid one way or another.  

Cespedes is the shining example why these guys shouldnt get paid or demand an extension like this.  The Mets paid Ces 110 million (27.5/yr) for 60 games in 2015 and a good season after that.  He hasnt done diddly since then and re-injured his heals riding a horse. Im being cynical but that 110 mil was not earned and id be hesitant to shell out money, especially for Ramsey who seems like a quitter. 

Players have been doing this every year, trying to out do each other showing up in different things, its nothing new and getting kinda old.

No one really cares and most players probably think it's fun/funny to see what they are going to do. I doubt any of them take it as seriously and are offended like some here appear to be.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

I bet Tom Coughlin loved this. 

Well he's really old and if it were up to him he'd probably want to return the NFL to only running the ball, the new fangled passing stuff is ruining the game.

2 hours ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Cespedes is the shining example why these guys shouldnt get paid or demand an extension like this.  The Mets paid Ces 110 million (27.5/yr) for 60 games in 2015 and a good season after that.  He hasnt done diddly since then and re-injured his heals riding a horse. Im being cynical but that 110 mil was not earned and id be hesitant to shell out money, especially for Ramsey who seems like a quitter. 

As a Mets fan, I agree on Cespedes.  But that’s with guaranteed contracts.  Also, it’s way easier to coast as a baseball player.  If you do that in football, you can end up in a hospital. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

As a Mets fan, I agree on Cespedes.  But that’s with guaranteed contracts.  Also, it’s way easier to coast as a baseball player.  If you do that in football, you can end up in a hospital. 

Bingo, ik im contradicting myself but "I" would pay that any day for another shot at a championship.

As a fellow mets fan thank god the bills will cover their stink this year

Edited by BillsMafia13

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Man if you take this that seriously, I can't imagine how you handle things that actually matter.

It's harmless. Who cares.

This is just nonsense you can't prove... in the end it's a business, and it is about money for these players. Don't be naive.

Just listen to what Fletcher was saying to Edmunds.  Dareus exhibit A.

I am not naive and I will tell you its not ALL about money for every player out there.  Just like countless other people who continue to do low paying jobs that have personal emotional benefits and also people who quit high paying jobs that are awful.

It's not ALL about money.  Don't be naive.

On 7/24/2019 at 2:57 PM, frostbitmic said:

A ...  Jalen Ramsey, Odell Beckham Jr

Q ... People who are bat ***** crazy Alex

Needed to Add Richie Incognito. How do you miss the batshit craziest of them all

• Haha (+1) 1

Wack.

Also, I'm disappointed for Adidas to go along with this, they're usually pretty picky about their opportunities.  "Hey we support a loud-mouth, spoiled jerk" is a bad look, IMO.

That said, it's not going to affect my purchasing of more Boost shoes! 

Edited by Heitz