Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
akcash

2 Robert Foster's and 5 Dion Dawkins in '18...

Recommended Posts

Do we win more games in 2018? I think yes... essentially that is what we have this year... I believe with Nsekhe, Dawkins, Morse, Ford, and Waddle we have basically the pass pro talent that Dawkins has brought thus far at all 5 positions... And with adding John brown we basically have added another equivalent to what Bob brought in his prime last year. It's scary to think how much different the run game and passing game would have been with that field stretching ability as well. I think our offense is going to be very dominant this year and our backs are going to have empty hallways to run though. Not to mention the presence Cole Beasley's gonna bring. Man this Kool Aid is good.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love your optimism... haha.

 

I’d be surprised if the offense was as inept as it was last season.  If Shady can give us one more good year (2016-esque) and our OL can stay healthy... I like our chances.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So by 5 Dion Dawkins do you just mean we might have 5 competent O linemen because I'm pretty sure they don't all play the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

So by 5 Dion Dawkins do you just mean we might have 5 competent O linemen because I'm pretty sure they don't all play the same.

Basically yeah that's what I mean lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, akcash said:

Do we win more games in 2018? I think yes... essentially that is what we have this year... I believe with Nsekhe, Dawkins, Morse, Ford, and Waddle we have basically the pass pro talent that Dawkins has brought thus far at all 5 positions... And with adding John brown we basically have added another equivalent to what Bob brought in his prime last year. It's scary to think how much different the run game and passing game would have been with that field stretching ability as well. I think our offense is going to be very dominant this year and our backs are going to have empty hallways to run though. Not to mention the presence Cole Beasley's gonna bring. Man this Kool Aid is good.

Its gonna take time to gel.  Hopefully it doesnt take all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, akcash said:

Do we win more games in 2018? I think yes... essentially that is what we have this year... I believe with Nsekhe, Dawkins, Morse, Ford, and Waddle we have basically the pass pro talent that Dawkins has brought thus far at all 5 positions... And with adding John brown we basically have added another equivalent to what Bob brought in his prime last year. It's scary to think how much different the run game and passing game would have been with that field stretching ability as well. I think our offense is going to be very dominant this year and our backs are going to have empty hallways to run though. Not to mention the presence Cole Beasley's gonna bring. Man this Kool Aid is good.

But Dawkins was pretty bad last season. Let's not get carried away with the offensive line just yet, they should be better, but that doesn't say much. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am not worried so much about the offense. Need more on Defense. Still missing an elite pass rusher to complement JH as well as LB depth. And Tre White did not gave as stellar a campaign in 2018 as in 2017. May hv been since he did not have EJG on the other side, which we have now fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 11:09 PM, Warcodered said:

So by 5 Dion Dawkins do you just mean we might have 5 competent O linemen because I'm pretty sure they don't all play the same.

 

Dawkins had a down year, and Foster sucked early. He looked like a different player at the end of the year. I’m not sure I want any part of that early stuff. That’s not how I would have titled the thread, unless Happy Hour was involved. Never know....Then I might have included Mr Ed.  But I’m hoping things look up. Was that the point again? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a strange thread.  Of all the different titles you could’ve picked, you picked a title that makes you go mmmmmmmmm.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I thought ‘Josh Allen’ in a 2018 and 2019 model was difficult to comprehend.  Also, fix your title.  It’s 2019.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if we really did have two Josh Allens?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What if we really did have two Josh Allens?

 

Almost, if we only would have traded up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! We are predicting last year? I can do this. I say we go 7-8 wins and take a step back. But wait till 19! We are going to have a bang up off season and land some great free agents. Follow up that with a nasty great draft! Going to be good but get ready for a bumpy ride in 18. Oh BTW, Nate will start 1 game  but I predict he will be released by the end of year. How did I do?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Such a strange thread.  Of all the different titles you could’ve picked, you picked a title that makes you go mmmmmmmmm.  

 

Hear me out...

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eball said:

 

Hear me out...

Show him out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Logic said:

giphy.gif

 

looks like he's not getting very far .......   :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

Awesome! We are predicting last year? I can do this. I say we go 7-8 wins and take a step back. But wait till 19! We are going to have a bang up off season and land some great free agents. Follow up that with a nasty great draft! Going to be good but get ready for a bumpy ride in 18. Oh BTW, Nate will start 1 game  but I predict he will be released by the end of year. How did I do?

 

I prefer the first 2018 when we only had to wait until mid season. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Awesome! We are predicting last year? I can do this. I say we go 7-8 wins and take a step back. But wait till 19! We are going to have a bang up off season and land some great free agents. Follow up that with a nasty great draft! Going to be good but get ready for a bumpy ride in 18. Oh BTW, Nate will start 1 game  but I predict he will be released by the end of year. How did I do?

Love ya bro... I was talking about the past... say we're in a time machine and we insert what I described in the year 2018... do we win more games? I think yes

Edited by akcash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.......... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm counting on improved run blocking as well.  Much of Shady's problem last season was the presence of too many defensive players in the backfield before Shady even had a chance to look for a hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if it's just because our offense has been that bad for that long or if people don't actually watch non-Bills games, but I'm not seeing where a whole bunch of B- / C+ players are going to come together to make a dominant offense.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...