NFL Draft - Day 3 (put your general draft commentary here)

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

I think people should have been banging the table more for Edge guys, not WRs. There were a few good value Edge guys the Bills could have gone after. 

Or I think CB, which again there were some good value guys. 

The Bills can fix that after the draft if they can work a deal for Ansah.

• SDS pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I think people should have been banging the table more for Edge guys, not WRs. There were a few good value Edge guys the Bills could have gone after. 

Or I think CB, which again there were some good value guys. 

yep i hope they uncover a gem. i'm not giving up hope yet.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Maybe I didn’t post it right. I think he has the potential to be a number 1.  Doesn’t mean he will.  But that is what you’re looking for.  He would fit a big role in our receiving core.  We have a bunch of smaller type receivers.  

Last year, I hated the Ray Ray and Proehl picks because I liked ESJ of Notre Dame.  Nothing was a given by there was no upside to the guys we took. 

Ray Ray and Proehl were so bad.   Those picks were awful, even where they were taken.  

What’s the deal with Harmon continuing to fall?

I know he’s not super fast or quick, but he’s got solid speed, runs decent routes, and can really go up and get it.

I guess NFL teams aren’t convinced his physicality will translate.

Just now, BillsfanAZ said:

The Bills can fix that after the draft if they can work a deal for Ansah.

I think Ansah will still only be a 1 year rental, if the Bills go after him. They need an edge guy that will be signed past 2020. There is no depth at that position and if Hughes gets injured.... yikes.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think there are any elite traits. I had a late third on him so he would have been value but to me he is in the NFL what Justin Hunter has been. A guy who is a 4th or 5th receiver but has redzone value 

I always respect your opinion on things and this could be true.  I would rather had Butler than our TE and Rb but obviously, it’s just my opinion. 

Honest question.  Do you trust this regime’s ability to scout receivers?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I always respect your opinion on things and this could be true.  I would rather had Butler than our TE and Rb but obviously, it’s just my opinion. 

Honest question.  Do you trust this regime’s ability to scout receivers?

I don't think this class makes me trust them any less because I agree with what seems to be their take on this class - it isn't that good.

• Like (+1) 3