NFL Draft - Day 3 (put your general draft commentary here)

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Just to wrap up to say thank you to those hardy souls who have joined me in these threads for pretty much every minute of the 7 rounds. The disadvantage of the time difference being in the UK is that day 1 and 2 happen in the middle of the night so not like I can easily watch with others. This place definitely makes it more fun. 

Get some rest and a tip of my hat to a job well done.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Saw it. Always like MRob

I'm new to the board, but just wanted to say thanks GunnerBill !  I was trying to keep up with the draft as best as possible, and reading your commentary/player evaluations were super helpful.  As were others in this thread as well

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/27/2019 at 6:09 PM, GunnerBill said:

Mayock was only hired in time to scout one game - the National Championship game. So he picked as many from that game as possible.

and the senior bowl...

seriously. Listen to what Mayock says starting around the 7:38 mark.

edit - he also mentioned Nate Peterman by name when asked about what the raiders didn’t draft a QB. 

Edited by BillsFan4

9 hours ago, jkeerie said:

And a few segments later he said the Patriots had the best draft.  Oh well....

Not too hard when you have a zillion picks to trade and move around, and someone mentioned they may have 15 next year.

The comp system truly smiles on that franchise.

Edited by WideNine

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Just to wrap up to say thank you to those hardy souls who have joined me in these threads for pretty much every minute of the 7 rounds. The disadvantage of the time difference being in the UK is that day 1 and 2 happen in the middle of the night so not like I can easily watch with others. This place definitely makes it more fun. 

...a "job well done" is a woefully vast UNDERSTATEMENT....cannot even begin to imagine the countless number of hours you spend annually leading up to NFL Draft....truly extraordinary.....then to share it with TBD members and stay engaged here for the entire three days is the icing on the cake...thanks GB...:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Bills get an Above Average from PFF. Good read actually. 

Their grades made me laugh. Had nothing to do with team needs, it was all about their pre-draft ratings based on their game grades, so if he wasn't in their top hundred, and got picked in the top hundred, that was not a good pick. Ugh100. 

34 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

this is great!  

Love seeing these kids reactions 

...plenty of tears were shed....did not like NFLN's Terrell Davis and his inference about how many (mockery).......same azzclown who said AB avoided a "potential QB disaster in Bflo" and was "much better off with Carr and the Raiders"....eff him...and I hope these kids are true to their emotions and work their tails off to realize their dream.....Haskins was pretty smug about where he was selected.....he's not even worth a comment...BTW, mea cuplas here.....I have loathed Josh Rosen and his attitude from day 1...saw his video piece where he congratulated Murray on his Cards selection, thanked all of his 'Zona teammates and said he was excited to be with Dolphins for his "next chapter".....whether contrived or from the heart, takes bawls to say it publicly and I commend him.......manning up takes bawls IMO......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1