Miami: Acquires QB Josh Rosen

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Terrible idea.

Rosen is already seen somewhat as a selfish and a head case.  He immediately stopped following the Cardinals on Twitter after they picked Murry.  Pulling a stunt like this would solidify that image.

And Rosen hasn't made the money AB has. 

While obviously immaterial, that does add to the image of Rosen as an immature douchebag.   I guess simply 'not looking at twitter' wasn't an option.

He got off to the worst possible start and that has killed other careers, but the jury is still out on him.  Still, I wouldn't sweat him going to the Dolphins.  If it's not Rosen, they'll be picking a QB early in the first round next year.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I wonder if it includes Rosen then...

...if Jason says so, it's gospel......he never misses.......hey it's an art form to miss the Atlantic with a beach ball from your row boat......major sports "Picasso-OH"....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, the skycap said:

I love everything about Steve Smith. His motivation and energy on the football field. His straightforwardness as an analyst. The football version of Charles Barkley 

Agree with everything you said, except Smith is 10 times better than Barkley.  He's one of my favorite non-Bills of all time. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I love everything about Steve Smith. His motivation and energy on the football field. His straightforwardness as an analyst. The football version of Charles Barkley 

Eh.  Smith is kinda of nutcase.  He has little man syndrome.  What did Rosen do bad? Unfollow a team that replaces him??? Smith is also the guy who broke a teammate’s face.  He has some anger issues and it stems from being little (don’t tell him I said that though!). 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I dont think Rosen will work out in Miami, the players after seeing Fitz and the good teammate he is, will not want to play for Rosen but Fitz

How do you know that Rosen isn't a good teammate?  Because he has opinions that you don't like?   

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

It can divide a locker room if one guy struggles under center.

It can divide the locker room but it can also lead to some players not giving their all when they think that the better QB is sitting on the bench in favor of the owner's/gm's/HC's pick or if they have no faith that the QB who's playing can get the job done.  The 2017 and 2018 Bills under Nathan Peterman seem to have been good examples.  In 2017, I think the players wanted Tyrod not Peterman.  In 2018, they realized before the coaching staff that Peterman was crap.  In both instances, I don't think the team -- or a significant part of it -- played as well as they could have when Peterman was QB.  That they looked immediately better under Allen as well as under Anderson and Barkley underscores their lack of belief in Peterman.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If I was Rosen or his agent, I would go AB on them. I won’t show up to camp or OTAs or not return their phone calls.  He doesn’t have to be a good soldier.  Plus, I don’t think they want him competing against Murray because what if he’s better?  Messy situation. 

Gotta agree with Biscuit. The Cards treated him like crap and with some talent around him could well outshine their new golden boy. So he's gotta go. They misplayed this and will not get value for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark92 said:

Yeah......ok ?.   Josh Rosen is a Jerk because he un-followed the Cardinals.  I would do the same.  F them!  I am not a Rosen fan but the Cardinals really messed this whole situation up.  

Josh Rosen is a jerk because.....he is a jerk

The Cards drafted him he should thank the team for doing that....now...maybe when it is all said and done he will but this is a far cry from saying that every other NFL team in front of the cards made a mistake by not drafting him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

As if I needed another reason to actively dislike the Dolphins. Bring it!!!

2 hours ago, nucci said:

why would Rosen make you dislike the Dolphins more?

I did like him before the draft, but as it got closer for me it came down to one thing and I posted about it.

I think he is a dick.

”Oh you mean he is a tough as nails no nonsense competitor?”

No...I think he is a dick.  People who know him personally think he is a dick.  For comparison, for those of you who think Chris Hogan is a dick, think along those same lines.

maybe it hasn’t shown in Arizona as some will defend, but that is his dickdom laying in wait.

”You don’t like his politics or how he is outspoken!”

i could careless about his politics and I love how out spoken some of the Bills are...I actually love the character it shows.

No...it is because people I know are familiar with him and he is a U.S., Grade A off the bone dick.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I did like him before the draft, but as it got closer for me it came down to one thing and I posted about it.

I think he is a dick.

”Oh you mean he is a tough as nails no nonsense competitor?”

No...I think he is a dick.  People who know him personally think he is a dick.  For comparison, for those of you who think Chris Hogan is a dick, think along those same lines.

maybe it hasn’t shown in Arizona as some will defend, but that is his dickdom laying in wait.

”You don’t like his politics or how he is outspoken!”

i could careless about his politics and I love how out spoken some of the Bills are...I actually love the character it shows.

No...it is because people I know are familiar with him and he is a U.S., Grade A off the bone dick.

Huh, what happened with Chris Hogan? He always seemed like a nice guy to me. Have people close to him come out and said bad things about him?

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Josh Rosen is a jerk because.....he is a jerk

The Cards drafted him he should thank the team for doing that....now...maybe when it is all said and done he will but this is a far cry from saying that every other NFL team in front of the cards made a mistake by not drafting him.

Wow, this is terrible John. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

MJS, I thought so, too.  However, there are guys here with first hand knowledge that swear up and down about his dickdom.

My take with Brian Moorman. Met him multiple times. He always gave that (I’m in the nfl, why should I give you any of my time) attitude. Like, dude! Your a freaking punter. Not even the kicker. A freaking punter. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Its not a suprise that you feel that way

Because I’m right.  They set him up to fail and replaced him after a year.  He literally unfollowed the team on social media and “he’s a jerk.”  He should take out a newspaper ad and thank them for everything. Are you serious?

1 minute ago, mrags said:

My take with Brian Moorman. Met him multiple times. He always gave that (I’m in the nfl, why should I give you any of my time) attitude. Like, dude! Your a freaking punter. Not even the kicker. A freaking punter. 

Sadly, he was like the star of the team.