Your final prediction: Who will the Bills draft in round 1

Logic

3 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I think Oliver drops and Hock is there too at 9.

Oliver has to be higher on the board, but we need both positions and both guys should be fine pro's.

I say Hock.

I hope it’s Hock as well EVEN if BUST>Oliver still there , 

Hock at 9 ,

Wilkinson drops to mid of the first round we move up and take him !!!

4 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

I think Oliver drops and Hock is there too at 9.

Oliver has to be higher on the board, but we need both positions and both guys should be fine pro's.

I say Hock.

Gonna say the same thing except I think they take Oliver. But also have a feeling both will fall. 

I'm probably wrong but the more I think about it the more I feel like they're going to find a way to walk outta this draft with Ed Oliver. My other scenario is that if they lose out on Oliver their focus will be on moving around the board to turn their 10 overall picks into five or six picks within the first five rounds. 

Edited by blacklabel

57 minutes ago, TPS said:

If the Bills are going to be a playoff team, forget that, a Super Bowl team, they need someone on the D-line who can consistently win battles against the best (patriots) O-lines. That person is Q-Will, and he would turn a #2 defense into a formidable Bills defense. I say they go all in on him.

I have been thinking the same thing.  I don't see it happening but going ALL in on Q. Williams would be awesome.  We all talk about how great Oliver is but this guy is better........ He's the best player in the draft and just what the bills need.  

23 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I have been thinking the same thing.  I don't see it happening but going ALL in on Q. Williams would be awesome.  We all talk about how great Oliver is but this guy is better........ He's the best player in the draft and just what the bills need.  

1 hour ago, TPS said:

If the Bills are going to be a playoff team, forget that, a Super Bowl team, they need someone on the D-line who can consistently win battles against the best (patriots) O-lines. That person is Q-Will, and he would turn a #2 defense into a formidable Bills defense. I say they go all in on him.

to be clear, when you guys say All In you mean trading next year's 1st?  otherwise I'm not sure how you have the option

25 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

to be clear, when you guys say All In you mean trading next year's 1st?  otherwise I'm not sure how you have the option

I'm sure that's what it would take. Us, it's a crazy idea. 

1 hour ago, TPS said:

Williams may go 1st overall.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I hope it’s Hock as well EVEN if BUST>Oliver still there , 

Hock at 9 ,

Wilkinson drops to mid of the first round we move up and take him !!!

No way they take Hock over Oliver.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

Yup.  Totally think Williams is worth it.  It's a high value position for the Bills and he pro bowl caliber player.  

24 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Williams may go 1st overall.

No way they take Hock over Oliver.

Hock might NOT be there at 9 

Oliver will still be there , and I HOPE we PASS

Hock is by FAR the best TE not only in this draft but in the past decade , can you say the same about BUST > Oliver ???

Edited by Putin