Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Virgil

TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Recommended Posts

The raiders are open to trading down  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I am definitely listening for legit trade offers and we are open for business. Serious inquiries only please

 

Are you getting any nibbles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Green Bay Packers feel like they covered their biggest needs pretty well in free agency and are thus open to moving down from the 12th spot.

The phone lines are open, let's make a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jags intend to stay where we are and get an impact player to help us win the division.

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The Jags intend to stay where we are and get an impact player to help us win the division.

 

Led by this guy. :nana:

 

pword.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The New York Jets are open to trading back from the #3 spot. Draft picks only, no hypothetical player trades. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

 

Led by this guy. :nana:

 

pword.jpg


More like...led by THIS guy:

Doug-Marrone.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s say the first pick is due by 6pm est. That seems fair for people doing easter stuff. 

 

@Reed83HOF

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Logic said:

The Green Bay Packers feel like they covered their biggest needs pretty well in free agency and are thus open to moving down from the 12th spot.

The phone lines are open, let's make a deal.

Actually what about moving up to the Jets #3 pick to get an impact defender that can fit under Aaron Rogers cap hell you are in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Actually what about moving up to the Jets #3 pick to get an impact defender that can fit under Aaron Rogers cap hell you are in?


A reasonable thought, but the cost of moving all the way up to #3 seems higher than we're willing to pay. It would likely mean giving up my two 1sts AND my 2nd, and even THAT might not be enough. Not only that, but I don't believe there are any impact players worth moving up for at the positions the Packers need to fill in this draft (OT, OG, ILB, S, TE).

I'll keep pondering it, but it's a probable "no" from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Logic said:


A reasonable thought, but the cost of moving all the way up to #3 seems higher than we're willing to pay. It would likely mean giving up my two 1sts AND my 2nd, and even THAT might not be enough. Not only that, but I don't believe there are any impact players worth moving up for at the positions the Packers need to fill in this draft (OT, OG, ILB, S, TE).

I'll keep pondering it, but it's a probable "no" from me.

Sent a new PM. Meant to send one in the first place, but I'm trying to do this from my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Logic said:

More like...led by THIS guy:

 

I'm just glad we have our guy.

 

 

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bueller?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cards chose Bosa!

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

 

Are you getting any nibbles?

 

Only one, but not enough to move. I was hoping to slide back an accumulate some picks

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BuffAloneis on the clock

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

The Cards chose Bosa!

 

Only one, but not enough to move. I was hoping to slide back an accumulate some picks

 

You really thing Murray is all a smoke screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@BuffAloneis on the clock

 

You really thing Murray is all a smoke screen?

Don’t you know, people love to do things that aren’t going to happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

The Cards chose Bosa!

 

 

This is almost a no win.  Pick Bosa and Murray becomes a star, fired.  Pick Murray and he busts, fired. Both bust, fired.

 

This pick is the risk adverse selection and the right one IMO.  Build the team around wrong Josh and hope it works out.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Gettleman become the GM of the Cards? Haha

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

The Cards chose Bosa!

 

Only one, but not enough to move. I was hoping to slide back an accumulate some picks

What was the logic?  I agree with this selection if it is what they should do, not if you think it is what they will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

What was the logic?  I agree with this selection if it is what they should do, not if you think it is what they will do.

Everyone loves to throw curveballs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Everyone loves to throw curveballs

That pick will change the draft for sure.  Murray could drop quite far - maybe Cincinnati or Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...