23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Put it on ignore 

+1

He is the only poster I have ever put on ignore. He brings nothing but idiocy. Did it just a few days ago and it's better already! As an added bonus, if ignored, you no longer have to see his self portrait anymore, either.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

+1

He is the only poster I have ever put on ignore. He brings nothing but idiocy. Did it just a few days ago and it's better already! As an added bonus, if ignored, you no longer have to see his self portrait anymore, either.

I agree, he's the only person to have ever made my ignore list. PPP is much better now.

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

+1

❤️

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I agree, he's the only person to have ever made my ignore list. PPP is much better now.

?

thank you! I love all you scum sucking  dbags as well! 

Cheers! 

47 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I have a few;  those who provide nothing of value here are easy choices.

If you tried to do that on the main board it would be a full time job.

What kind of neighborhood is this building?

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

A tragedy, and this guy’s first inclination is to talk *****.

***** trash.

Do we really need this guy here?

He's not worth the syllables, my friend.

We lance boils, we flush the toilet.

He's more of the same.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

If you don’t have bigmcd, bm, and tibs blocked you are doing it wrong. 

No! I love Mr Tibs. Reading his ‘perspective’ helps me solidify mine. (By the way, am I still allowed to use Mr? Or do I need to use a newly invented, gender-cleansed word?)

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

No! I love Mr Tibs. Reading his ‘perspective’ helps me solidify mine. (By the way, am I still allowed to use Mr? Or do I need to use a newly invented, gender-cleansed word?)

The DNC and NWO are getting cranky about the use of intellectual property (such as it is) with out proper credit.  Tibs is to be referred as Soros puppet or Bernie bot (until Hillsry steps out of the shadows).

Edited by RochesterRob

10 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

***** trash.

Will you ban your buddies who jumped on here after the Ethiopian crash to suggest Deep State bull####? Umm uhh umm. Didn’t think so. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

20 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Will you ban your buddies who jumped on here after the Ethiopian crash to suggest Deep State bull####? Umm uhh umm. Didn’t think so. 

your contributions here, in PPP are essentially worthless.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

your contributions here, in PPP are essentially worthless.

Of course you’d defend this type of behavior.

Conspiratorial pots enjoying McD style kettles. Three cheers for PPP. Read a poem. Go hug your loved ones. Take a walk. 

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Of course you’d defend this type of behavior.

Conspiratorial pots enjoying McD style kettles. Three cheers for PPP. Read a poem. Go hug your loved ones. Take a walk. 

You're in a political forum that demands a standard much higher than you are willing or able to adhere to. Your contributions are on par with stuffing dirty rags into a Goodwill collection box.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think I'm up to 45 now mostly from the main board. It's made it much better.

I have 5 pages of ignored, all but 6 are no longer active

a month ago a flaming lib came in here acting nice and I played along with the nice, then after his 20th post he lost his marbles

no longer with us.  ☠️

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're in a political forum that demands a standard much higher than you are willing or able to adhere to. Your contributions are on par with stuffing dirty rags into a Goodwill collection box.

If you took big-mind for a walk and bought a hot dog from a cart you could then take 5 hours explaining why you have to pay for the hot dog 

no way I’m doing that for someone unless money or family or friend or a relationship is depending on it

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Wait! Isn't.that Tib's job?

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Wait! Isn't.that Tib's job?

Tibs can focus on the topic and then say the worst answer

the others are three year olds asking “but why???” fifty straight times you answer them flawlessly

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Bowel Movement has thrown his pink vag hat in the ring and is going to give HAHA Gator a run for his money.

Q rules man! 

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the others are three year olds asking “but why???” fifty straight times you answer them flawlessly

Sup Canada! 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

And none of that will change until people stop feeding the trolls.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

***** trash.

Gotta wait 1 week before you can make fun of the dead...

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

I have 5 pages of ignored, all but 6 are no longer active

a month ago a flaming lib came in here acting nice and I played along with the nice, then after his 20th post he lost his marbles

no longer with us.  ☠️

If you took big-mind for a walk and bought a hot dog from a cart you could then take 5 hours explaining why you have to pay for the hot dog 

no way I’m doing that for someone unless money or family or friend or a relationship is depending on it

Deep “thinkers” enjoying your echo chambers. 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Indeed, jumping to a possible deep state conspiracy while the plane was still smoldering was a high standard I don’t aspire to, but I respect your desire to uphold it.