Poyer meets Bills legendary RB

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I read somewhere that all nine of them hope to be gas station attendants. It’s kinda weird. 

What, the bowling ball with butcher knives market is saturated?

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Dang. Now I'm not so sure because he definitely seems to imply that he did take a pic with OJ. I really don't care either way, but the image looks 100% fake to MY eyes.

Joe Croom is hanging with Poyer in south FL. I guess these pics he took of Poyer are fake as well.

55887734_2328788893839616_1903303848005455563352_2328788967172942_60547257606508

Who cares how many followers he has. He is a professional photographer who gets tons of gigs through referrals. The Bills are his passion and he doesnt market his social media. You'll see dozens of NFL players following him on his twitter and Instagram. He doesnt do fake pics.

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

Joe Croom is hanging with Poyer in south FL. I guess these pics he took of Poyer are fake as well.

55887734_2328788893839616_1903303848005455563352_2328788967172942_60547257606508

Who cares how many followers he has. He is a professional photographer who gets tons of gigs through referrals. The Bills are his passion and he doesnt market his social media. You'll see dozens of NFL players following him on his twitter and Instagram. He doesnt do fake pics.

I thought OJ had to stay in Nevada, or is that no longer the case?

6 hours ago, bbb said:

I thought OJ had to stay in Nevada, or is that no longer the case?

I think he’s on parole until 2022. He needs to be granted permission to leave the state of Nevada. He has children living in Florida, and has visited Florida since being out on parole. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, StHustle said:

Hi joe.

i don’t think it’s a fake pic in the sense that it’s totally fabricated but I do think you did something with it to touch it up and it really looks fake now 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/30/2019 at 11:30 AM, billsfan5121 said:

I believe you are correct.  I zoomed in and it looks pretty obvious if you look at Poyers right shoulder/bicep area.  

image.png.daebd52462fcf7f440979505da9f929c.png Horrible photoshop job. Not even sure why someone would bother to do this but since they did I would expect a little better quality.

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Horrible photoshop job. Not even sure why someone would bother to do this but since they did I would expect a little better quality.

Uh oh...next thing you know, someone will be betting $5000 this is/isn’t a photoshopped picture.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, StHustle said:

SMH...you guys clearly did visit Joe Croom's instagram page. He is one of the top freelance photographers fro the Bills. https://www.instagram.com/croomphotos/

Dude, no one is doubting that he took a real pic of Poyer. We're all doubting that OJ was actually there. Which he wasnt. That's a cardboard cutout of OJ that the real Poyer is posing with.

Also: Found Joe Croom's TBD account, "StHustle". We get it, you take pics at Bills events.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Dude, no one is doubting that he took a real pic of Poyer. We're all doubting that OJ was actually there. Which he wasnt. That's a cardboard cutout of OJ that the real Poyer is posing with.

Also: Found Joe Croom's TBD account, "StHustle". We get it, you take pics at Bills events.

Ha! You guys are ridiculous. Not sure why I even started a back and forth with know it all idiots. Croom is an aquaintance of mine and I know the pic is 100% real but I did get a good laught out of the cardboard cut out theory. Thanks for that.

But yeah Im not Joe Croom..Im actually with the marketing group who did the Fan Conference Series last year including the Josh Allen/Dion Dawkins event which was promoted pretty heavily on this board. Joe Croom was the photographer there.

Anyway you guys have fun with your conspiracy theories...some of it os entertaining. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Can 100% confirm this is real.

My co worker is dating an ex Bill and she just visited him in miami this weekend.  First thing she said today unprompted is "I saw OJ simpson at dinner". She said he was at the bar alone and throughout the evening many people asked for photos yada yada. Crazy the juice is indeed loose.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, NeckMeat182 said:

Can 100% confirm this is real.

My co worker is dating an ex Bill and she just visited him in miami this weekend.  First thing she said today unprompted is "I saw OJ simpson at dinner". She said he was at the bar alone and throughout the evening many people asked for photos yada yada. Crazy the juice is indeed loose.

I'm in Disney world right now and ran into an old janitor in Hollywood studios.  His name tag said he was from Farmington, so I asked him if he was a Bills fan.  He said "yes" and told me last week was so awesome for him because he saw OJ here.  Yes-  OJ is/was in Florida.

It is crazy, the world we live in where you have to watch out who you talk/associate with as you will immediately be lumped right in with what ever views that said person holds from society. Pose with OJ and you have no morals, shake Donald Trumps hand and you are racist. It is quite ridiculous. SMH..

On 3/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, Bills Oil Company said:

C'mon - That's obviously photo-shopped.   Something similar happened last year with an "OJ photo".   Slow time of year for "Buffalo Rumblings", so they need click bait. 

I dunno if you look there is an imprint on OJs suit where Poyers shoulder is pushing up against it. Dunno why it’s a big deal. OJ ain’t ***** no more and was hanging out with the girls in the box. I wouldn’t wanna pic with em

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, Reed83HOF said:

Thank God he didn't kill them with scissors otherwise that picture would look really insensitive

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:47 PM, TheTruthHurts said:

I was expecting Travis Henry.

They tried but it was a family photo and you couldn't see Poyer behind the crowd of kids

• Haha (+1) 1