NYG still looking to trade OBJ

11 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I just don't see the Bills offense as being ready for a WR like that. Sounds dumb but building the lines and a TE would help a lot more right now then spending $20 million on 1 WR. 

NYG has had an atrocious OL for years but somehow OBJ still caught the ball. 

15 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I just don't see the Bills offense as being ready for a WR like that. Sounds dumb but building the lines and a TE would help a lot more right now then spending $20 million on 1 WR. 

He is young enough - AB is a bit too old for my liking

18 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

So Allen shouldn't have any weapons because the Bills offense isn't ready? Huh? Radical concept, the Bills can improve the OL, get a TE AND trade for a elite WR. Giving Allen someone to throw to can only improve the chances that he succeeds.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

So Allen shouldn't have any weapons because the Bills offense isn't ready? Huh? Radical concept, the Bills can improve the OL, get a TE AND trade for a elite WR. Giving Allen someone to throw to can only improve the chances that he succeeds.

I didn't say that. Why can't we draft and develop players like other teams do? Does trading for WR's really work? Maybe. I just don't like trading for WR's without a proven franchise QB. 

Get him weapons, sure. There are other ways. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

16 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I didn't say that. Why can't we draft and develop players like other teams do? Does trading for WR's really work? Maybe. I just don't like trading for WR's without a proven franchise QB. 

Get him weapons, sure. There are other ways. 

True, but this could speed things up a bit

17 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Brown was 31 and Ju Ju ready to take over. Giants would need a lot in return. Something I don't see the bills doing. Hope they don't do. 

Is JuJu ready for #1 corners and double teams? I think his efficiency goes way down now that Brown is gone. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hmmm I was wrong

If the Bills were willing to give up a 1 for AB, I say make a similar offer to the Giants--give up our 1 and get their 2nd and something else. He then becomes your 1st round pick. Do it in a heart beat!

6 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Is JuJu ready for #1 corners and double teams? I think his efficiency goes way down now that Brown is gone. 

He’s a very different type of WR as well. Not really a speed guy. Steelers would be wise to sign John Brown, they need someone who can stretch the defense. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He’s a very different type of WR as well. Not really a speed guy. Steelers would be wise to sign John Brown, they need someone who can stretch the defense. 

That’s a good idea for them, Washington is the same style as JuJu. They need a burner, you’re right. 

If Beckham jr is unhappy in NY I'm not sure why anyone would think he would be happy in Buffalo. He wants the west coast. Bills need to go find the next OBJ in this years draft. He was drafted in the 20's right? They're out there. Preferably without the attitude. 

• Like (+1) 1