REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're right. AB is still good and teams actually want him.

Then let some other team have him as long as it keeps his mentally unstable a** off of the Bills roster. Dude is crazy af. 

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

You don't trade for AB when you're developing a team. He's who you get once Allen becomes a true franchise QB. This would throw off everything, and it's something the Bills franchise does a lot. 

This would scream Pegula forced it. 

It depends on price. If it's a 3rd who cares

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

It depends on price. If it's a 3rd who cares

Because it's a WR that costs a lot of money when we're still developing a QB. 

It's not smart. It's not a team building move, it's a way to spend stupid money and get fans excited. That's what Buffalo does every few years. 

***** this, who ***** cares. The guy has been a ***** nightmare for his team. He has revealed himself to be a narcissist who blames everyone but him. He was not even the best receiver on his team. I think he and Raper had a narcissist douchebag locker room showdown and he lost.

Count your blessings and move on.

The other side of the coin you get an angry determined Antonio showing the world he can be a positive force and lead.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Also if they swap picks and move down to 20 it will almost force them to take a tight end or offensive lineman.  Which might be great.

I am hoping that is/was the plan all along. To trade down I'm saying.

Edited by Turk71