[Vague Title] What’s going on in Cleveland? Trade Rumors

4 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Do you think Steelers would ever trade him in division?  Thought they were looking to ship him to NFC

Could be. But Steelers GM also said he wasn’t ruling out trading him in division if it is the best offer. I wouldn’t put it past the Browns to grossly overpay either. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, billrooter said:

Or perhaps Odell is just that big a pain in the ass?

So true.  How many ultra diva receivers have won a Super Bowl?  Moss, Owens, Brown, etc.  These guys always seem to be such a distraction that there overall impact on the team is almost a negative.  If I'm the Giants I trade him now while I can still get a huge haul and move on.

4 minutes ago, billrooter said:

Or perhaps Odell is just that big a pain in the ass?

Gettleman is still a joke. He passed on a crazy trade package from the Bills, if memory serves it was three 1sts and a second, to take a running back

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure
  • Like (+1) 1

Since others wont, I will. Basically the rumor that's out there, with many different variations is a Kevin Zeitler and draft picks plus another player for Odell Beckam. I cannot stress enough that that is a rumor, and not currently coming from any known credible source

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I thought they were releasing Zietler

Cutting him saves no money at all, so it would be stupid. He is a top 5 guard in the league, so if they trade him, it better be for a good return.