Bills to Pursue RT Williams

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the the Bills and Giants will be "in pursuit" of free agent RT Daryl Williams.

Buffalo, of course, employs GM Brandon Beane and coach Sean McDermott, who are very familiar with Williams from their days together in Carolina. Williams had a breakout 2017 season but had big-time knee issues in 2018 with a torn MCL and dislocated kneecap. But Williams is just 26 and was one of the best right tackles in the sport when healthy. The Bills and Giants both have obvious needs across the offensive line.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

We have the advantage of lots of cap space that they don't have. But this does sound like the usual conjecture from LaConfora. That said, fingers crossed it happens. I want Morse, Williams, Jesse James. 

Signing those 3 would be a huge impact on our roster heading into next year and allow us to focus more on weapons for Josh and BPA in the 1st. I'd be thrilled if we come out of FA that way. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

We have the advantage of lots of cap space that they don't have. But this does sound like the usual conjecture from LaConfora. That said, fingers crossed it happens. I want Morse, Williams, Jesse James. 

I want the outlaw! Actually I'd prefer thr hot Jesse James

Edited by matter2003