Tyree Jackson is at the combine trying to take WR’s out

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe he'll be better with the right coaching but his level of play really fell off in the second half of the season. But he was awesome early. I'm rooting for him but I'm not optimistic.

I feel the same way. He ended his college career on a terrible note. I thought he should have came back for his sr year. 

13 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Steve Smith is a jerk.  Still not sure how he has a job after calling a white defensive back a unicorn this year and expounding on the fact by saying if he saw a white cornerback in warm ups he would target him all game.

Catch the ball and get over it.

Blasphemy. Steve Smith is the man. One of me fave WRs if not my #1.

"I don't know you're going to have to ask [the CB] he didn't finish the game. Ice up son."

Steve Smith on Jason Witten's return to Cowboys: 'I'm actually good on TV so I'll just stay here'

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think he succeeded in what he wanted to do he knew that he wouldn't be talked about much so he had to do something in order to get the collective media talking about him in some way & they fell for it now every one at one point is looking in his direction bad or good ...

Edited by T master

9 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Sounds like someone may have been beaten up by someone smaller than them, eh hem.

Lol, I was just reading this thread and laughing about how many short "tough guys" there are on this board.  Funny how perspective affects how we see things...

16 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Steve Smith is a jerk.  Still not sure how he has a job after calling a white defensive back a unicorn this year and expounding on the fact by saying if he saw a white cornerback in warm ups he would target him all game.

Catch the ball and get over it.

Charles Barkley made similar statements about white basketball players trying to cover him or someone else.  He also gets away with cr@p he says.

21 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

You’d probably take Yao Ming over Ben Wallace then.

Steve Smith would tear that kid apart.

How about demarcus cousins vs steph curry? You had to pick a dude who retired 8 years ago after being injured his entire career. Clever. But i will play along- you would probably take john stockton over karl malone.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How about demarcus cousins vs steph curry? You had to pick a dude who retired 8 years ago after being injured his entire career. Clever. But i will play along- you would probably take john stockton over karl malone.

Lol you set the parameters of 8” and 50lbs...Cousins outweighs Curry by a bill and Malone played at probably 80lbs over Stockton. Try again.

25 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol you set the parameters of 8” and 50lbs...Cousins outweighs Curry by a bill and Malone played at probably 80lbs over Stockton. Try again.

Wow yao ming was actually 70 lbs heavier and 9 inches taller-same as malone vs stockton-  my point is you found the major exception to the rule and were so proud of your cleverness. There is a reason they have boxing weight classes and it is because little dudes get messed up by big dudes in fair fights.

Edited by Buffalo Timmy