Tyree Jackson is at the combine trying to take WR’s out

What a baby. I still don't understand why Smith has a job outside of football. He's an idiot. He's literally only good at one thing, and that's football. Why would anyone listen to a thing he says?

• Like (+1) 1

Tyree has been ripped by a few talking heads for not having arm strength...  I think he really needed to set the record straight at the combine. Steve is a big-mouth, but I thought he did right by admonishing the young fella' :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, White Linen said:

There's something mentally wrong with Steve Smith and I'm being serious.  Even when he's commentating on the NFL network - he just seems ready to blow.  Then when he tries to switch and pretend he's playful - that's equally as weird.  He's an uncomfortable human being to be around.  

I'm not so sure that would be as easy as you suggest.  Smith can handle himself. 

He could never handle 6' 7" 250....and he "handles" himself by sucker punching his teammates---one after the lights went out at the start of film session. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He could never handle 6' 7" 250....and he "handles" himself by sucker punching his teammates---one after the lights went out at the start of film session. 

I didn't say he fights fair - I said he's nuts.  He's unusually strong for his size and he'd give that young man a lot of problems. 

Just now, White Linen said:

I didn't say he fights fair - I said he's nuts.  He's unusually strong for his size and he'd give that young man a lot of problems. 

That's what they say about ants.

He would only give Jackson problems if the coach turned out the lights and Smith jumped him.  He'd get one punch in maybe.  Then he would get folded.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

He would only give Jackson problems if the coach turned out the lights and Smith jumped him.  He'd get one punch in maybe.  Then he would get folded.

You do not know that.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Just basing it on Smith's history.

That doesn't make any sense.  Just because Jackson is taller and heavier doesn't mean he's a fighter and can easily take the smaller guy out.  

There's too many examples dispelling the bigger guy always wins.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, White Linen said:

That doesn't make any sense.  Just because Jackson is taller and heavier doesn't mean he's a fighter and can easily take the smaller guy out.  

There's too many examples dispelling the bigger guy always wins.  

It makes sense because Smith isn’t a straight up fighter 

All the comments about how crazy steve smith is, while accurate, are not needed because 80% of NFL is crazy. If you play a game at a high level where every week you get hit that much in the head it makes you nuts. Few hit the age of 50 without some major mental issues.

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

You know Jackson is and is a good one?

I will take the dude with 50 lbs and 8 inches every day in a straight fight. Both dudes are arhletes so yeah i take Jackson everyday all day.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

All the comments about how crazy steve smith is, while accurate, are not needed because 80% of NFL is crazy. If you play a game at a high level where every week you get hit that much in the head it makes you nuts. Few hit the age of 50 without some major mental issues.

I will take the dude with 50 lbs and 8 inches every day in a straight fight. Both dudes are arhletes so yeah i take Jackson everyday all day.

Not me.  I take the guy that's got the screw loose.  Seen it too many times.  

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or if he doesn’t know how to fight.....

size helps.  Knowing how to fight helps on a much greater scale.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe he'll be better with the right coaching but his level of play really fell off in the second half of the season. But he was awesome early. I'm rooting for him but I'm not optimistic.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Or if he doesn’t know how to fight.....

size helps.  Knowing how to fight helps on a much greater scale.

Agree. 

I’d take Steve Smith in that fight, no brainer. He’d dodge a slow haymaker then get inside and bundle Jackson. Once on the ground, TJ is in the hospital. 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You’d probably take Yao Ming over Ben Wallace then.

Steve Smith would tear that kid apart.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Forget who he was speaking about.  But it was on the NFL Network Pre Game show.  He said "They got a unicorn out here playing cornerback." Turns to Kyle Brandt and says "I don't care if I am 54, if they got a guy who looks like you playing cornerback I can play"  Everyone just laughed that nervous wtf laugh.  I was waiting for it to trend of Twitter.   About 4 people brought it up, no surprise.  He is a world class jerk.

Cheers thanks man. Like i said i’m no fan of SS, just made me chuckle a couple of times.

He's done the same for me.  And I honestly get sick of all the race bs.  But, I am also for equality and if a white announcer would have called Lamar Jackson a unicorn and then turned to Smith and said "if I see a qb who looks like you, I know I can play" his career would be over.  Not to mention it would be the headline for every news outlet.  The Smith incident never made a blip on the radar. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1