Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If it wasn't blocked by his huge girth he'd be stepping on his own dick then.

umm... not to nitpick here but i believe the portion of anatomy you are referring to is below his girth. i think him not being able to see that portion of his anatomy that he is going to be stepping on is... well.... probably more apropos.

that and would he even feel it if he did?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

umm... not to nitpick here but i believe the portion of anatomy you are referring to is below his girth. i think him not being able to see that portion of his anatomy that he is going to be stepping on is... well.... probably more apropos.

that and would he even feel it if he did?

Have you ever taken a good look at him? That girth sticks way out but it also hangs down pretty far. I think a midget could surf on it.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I want Mueller to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee so that the following question can be asked of him: When did you first come to the realization that there was no collusion/conspiracy between Trump/his campaign and Russia? Anything after that date can be attributed to Mueller and his team attempting to pin obstruction on Trump. The backlash for the dems would be huge.

Screw that, I'm done... I want impeachment to happen, enough talk, let's just F###ing do this! 

Look at it this way, the defense will then, in a VERY public trial, be able to call witnesses in their defense. Wouldn't you look forward to finally hearing the testimony of  Clapper, Comey, Lynch, Strozck, Orr, Brennan, Rice, Powers, Yates, Holder, Page, Nadler, Schiff, Kerry, etc.... But most of all, the stars of the show would certainly be Hillary, Biden and Obama. And if called, do you really think any of them could tell the Chief Justice of SCOTUS they didn't want to testify? 

This would be the most amazing trial in history! No wonder Pelosi is scared to death to call a vote on it!

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Screw that, I'm done... I want impeachment to happen, enough talk, let's just F###ing do this! 

Look at it this way, the defense will then, in a VERY public trial, be able to call witnesses in their defense. Wouldn't you look forward to finally hearing the testimony of  Clapper, Comey, Lynch, Strozck, Orr, Brennan, Rice, Powers, Yates, Holder, Page, Nadler, Schiff, Kerry, etc.... But most of all, the stars of the show would certainly be Hillary, Biden and Obama. And if called, do you really think any of them could tell the Chief Justice of SCOTUS they didn't want to testify? 

This would be the most amazing trial in history! No wonder Pelosi is scared to death to call a vote on it!

Sure, I want the Bills to win the Super Bowl 97-0 too, but am willing to settle for a more realistic win of 24-10.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/23/2019 at 9:52 AM, plenzmd1 said:

I agree all these things should be investigated...i am not aware of this particular story, and will not form/base any opinions on a tweet, but that sounds kinda bad on the surface. Any more details?

I do not think it is okay to inflate assets on a loan application..fraud statutes come into play

Joe Biden, his son and Ukraine

Joe Biden’s son and China

There are ample stories about their apparent graft and corruption. 

Banks make business loans based on the soundness of the investment and the business plan of the applicant as well as the proven (in minds of the loan officer and the committee reviewing the application) ability to meet the repayment terms. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Nadler is a clown.

I don't think anyone wants Mueller to testify.   Someone might ask him if there was enough to indict for Obstruction if not for the DoJ rules.

Rs afraid he'll say yes. Ds afraid he'll say no.  

Too risky for all concerned. The PC gives them an out.  He said report was testimony.  RTFM.

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't think anyone wants Mueller to testify.   Someone might ask him if there was enough to indict for Obstruction if not for the DoJ rules.

Rs afraid he'll say yes. Ds afraid he'll say no.  

Too risky for all concerned. The PC gives them an out.  He said report was testimony.  RTFM.

I think the dems should be deathly afraid of someone asking Mueller: "at what point in time did you learn there was no collusion/conspiracy" and "why did you continue to investigate once that was determined"?

• Like (+1) 4

Contempt-o-palooza Set for Next Week. 

“Once this clown car passes a contempt vote they will be cleared to take legal action in subpoena battle, ‘sources’ told Politico. Both McGahn are Barr are being tormented with nuisance subpoenas because the White House has claimed it is exercising executive privilege and refusing to let them testify. In McGahn’s case, he was White House counsel. In Barr’s case, he is prevented from turning over the unredacted portions of the Mueller report because the law prevents him from doing so.

The House can certainly take this issue to court and have the court decided if the public interest is worth violating the promised anonymity of grand jury testimony, but they aren’t doing this. Why?

Well, because the court will probably not side with congress and this isn’t about getting the redacted version of the report, it’s part of the congressional street theater operation.”

Sounds like there’s a real story in there for some enterprising mainstream media reporter.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Contempt-o-palooza Set for Next Week. 

“Once this clown car passes a contempt vote they will be cleared to take legal action in subpoena battle, ‘sources’ told Politico. Both McGahn are Barr are being tormented with nuisance subpoenas because the White House has claimed it is exercising executive privilege and refusing to let them testify. In McGahn’s case, he was White House counsel. In Barr’s case, he is prevented from turning over the unredacted portions of the Mueller report because the law prevents him from doing so.

The House can certainly take this issue to court and have the court decided if the public interest is worth violating the promised anonymity of grand jury testimony, but they aren’t doing this. Why?

Well, because the court will probably not side with congress and this isn’t about getting the redacted version of the report, it’s part of the congressional street theater operation.”

Sounds like there’s a real story in there for some enterprising mainstream media reporter.

Well, they have to do something to further their latest idiotic narrative of "COVERUP!", after "COLLUSION!" fell flat on its face, and "OBSTRUCTION!" is going nowhere.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Eh, she's not wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think that 90% figure is kinda low myself. 

some remember the process for Clinton and some looked up what the process is for knowledge sake

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

House is calling a bunch of witnesses to educate the American public on the lawlessness of the Great Obstructor 

Nonsense.  The Democrats are just trying to use an episode from the past to fire up their base to in turn put pressure on DC politicians.  Anybody that cares one way or the other about impeachment is already up on the topic.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Nonsense.  The Democrats are just trying to use an episode from the past to fire up their base to in turn put pressure on DC politicians.  Anybody that cares one way or the other about impeachment is already up on the topic.  

A smart Dem is digging a bomb shelter to hopefully jump in and survive 2020

Just now, RochesterRob said:

No, many Americans don't know that Trump tried to cover up by trying to fire Mueller, ordered McGhan to lie about it and pressured a witness to remain silent. He's suppose to faithfully enforce the laws, not undermine them. 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, many Americans don't know that Trump tried to cover up by trying to fire Mueller, 

But those same Americans know Trump did not fire Mueller... so you're proposing those same uninformed Americans will go along with the notion that thinking about something constitutes a crime. That's about as fundamentally un-American as it gets. 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ordered McGhan to lie about it 

Even McGhan denies Trump committed obstruction. Tough case to make when again, Mueller was never fired, never impeded, and given two plus years to investigate and ultimately find there was no collusion/conspiracy as long promised there would be. 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

and pressured a witness to remain silent. 

Do you mean Flynn? You mean this?

D775eLcX4AEfQm_.jpg

Yeah -- that's not pressuring someone to remain silent. It might be if you go by the edited version of the report, the one Weissman and the media hoped would be the only version you'd ever see. But it's not at all pressuring Flynn to be silent when you see the full context. In fact, this kind of gamesmanship makes the Mueller team look bad to uninformed Americans, not better. 

None of those are going to move the needle, Tibs. If anything, each one has more of a chance of blowing back up in the conspirators' faces than it does convincing people Trump should be impeached.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But those same Americans know Trump did not fire Mueller... so you're proposing those same uninformed Americans will go along with the notion that thinking about something constitutes a crime. That's about as fundamentally un-American as it gets.  

No, he tried to but his subordinate refused to carry out the order. Still it is an attempt to obstruct. If you try robbing a bank but don't get any money because you got spooked half way through robbery, you are still a bank robber. 

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even McGhan denies Trump committed obstruction. Tough case to make when again, Mueller was never fired, never impeded, and given two plus years to investigate and ultimately find there was no collusion/conspiracy as long promised there would be. 

Oh McHhan said so? That's not his call. The President told him to lie about...obstruction! Why? To obstruct justice. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, he tried to but his subordinate refused to carry out the order. Still it is an attempt to obstruct. If you try robbing a bank but don't get any money because you got spooked half way through robbery, you are still a bank robber. 

Not if you never enter the bank. Talking about robbing a bank is not a crime. Thinking about robbing a bank is not a crime. Planning a bank robbery is not a crime... 

Unless a bank is actually robbed.

If talking about robbing banks is a crime, if planning a bank robbery is a crime, then me and hundreds of writers are guilty for fictional writings on the subject.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you mean Flynn? You mean this? 

No Manafort, who has refused to tell the whole story on Trump and Russia even when he promised he would, but we found out he just wanted to know what Mueller wanted to know, then lied in the answers, probably running back to Trump telling him what they asked. 

And this is wrong, if not an abuse of power: 

I believe that if people stoped using or subscribing to @ATT, they would be forced to make big changes at @CNN, which is dying in the ratings anyway. It is so unfair with such bad, Fake News! Why wouldn’t they act. When the World watches @CNN, it gets a false picture of USA. Sad!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 3, 2019

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No Manafort, who has refused to tell the whole story on Trump and Russia even when he promised he would, but we found out he just wanted to know what Mueller wanted to know, then lied in the answers, probably running back to Trump telling him what they asked. 

And this is wrong, if not an abuse of power: 

I believe that if people stoped using or subscribing to @ATT, they would be forced to make big changes at @CNN, which is dying in the ratings anyway. It is so unfair with such bad, Fake News! Why wouldn’t they act. When the World watches @CNN, it gets a false picture of USA. Sad!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 3, 2019

What did he do, sneak out of solitary confinement and then sneak back in?

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What did he do, sneak out of solitary confinement and then sneak back in?

Everyone speaks through lawyers 

_____

So Trump sought economic punishments of AT&T using the governments anti-trust laws? Congress is demanding documentation on this but the cover up has extended to this also 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If I tell my subordinate to run down to the Quikee-Mart and steal me a pack of cigarettes and she doesn't do it, have I committed a crime?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

... So Trump sought economic punishments of AT&T using the governments anti-trust laws? Congress is demanding documentation on this but the cover up has extended to this also 

Tibs, you need to back away from the ledge. everywhere you are looking you see #orangemanbad.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

If I tell my subordinate to run down to the Quikee-Mart and steal me a pack of cigarettes and she doesn't do it, have I committed a crime?

No, but if you told the employee to hide evidence of a crime, it would be