Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

do explain and expound..using facts not conjecture

Cohen told several falsehoods. The most easy to prove was his claim he never sought a job in the white house. That's what they're nailing him for, because as even CNN's panel pointed out, everyone in DC knew he wanted jobs in the White House because he bragged about it to anyone who'd listen (and even those who wouldn't). 

Cohen hoped yesterday's performance would get him some leniency and a reduced sentence - but after lying again that's unlikely to happen. It's more likely he'll have additional charges added on. 

He forked up. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cohen told several falsehoods. The most easy to prove was his claim he never sought a job in the white house. That's what they're nailing him for, because as even CNN's panel pointed out, everyone in DC knew he wanted jobs in the White House because he bragged about it to anyone who'd listen (and even those who wouldn't). 

Cohen hoped yesterday's performance would get him some leniency and a reduced sentence - but after lying again that's unlikely to happen. It's more likely he'll have additional charges added on. 

He forked up. 

well, that's not easily provable by any stretch. I did want to work in the White House he would say..as Presidents Trumps Personal Lawyer!!!! Its Kraft and the "did not do anything illegal" ..words matter, semantics matter. 

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, that's not easily provable by any stretch. I did want to work in the White House he would say..as Presidents Trumps Personal Lawyer!!!! Its Kraft and the "did not do anything illegal" ..words matter, semantics matter. 

I think he has a bit of a problem, if he told Mueller or SDNY under sworn testimony that he was looking for a WH job and yesterday under sworn testimony he said he was never looking for a WH job.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GG said:

I think he has a bit of a problem, if he told Mueller or SDNY under sworn testimony that he was looking for a WH job and yesterday under sworn testimony he said he was never looking for a WH job.

but we dont know that to be the case..and again the case could be made in either instance" yes, I wanted a white house job..how is being the personal attorney to POTUS not a White House job??"

6 minutes ago, GG said:

There's apparently seized texts messages that confirm he wanted a white house job.  I don't know how strong the evidence in those text messages are though.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

but we dont know that to be the case..and again the case could be made in either instance" yes, I wanted a white house job..how is being the personal attorney to POTUS not a White House job??"

It's not a WH job because he didn't have that lucky badge that he could parade around to get a higher ranking on Tinder.  That little piece of cheap laminate is priceless to a star ***** & status climber like Cohen

Just now, GG said:

It's not a WH job because he didn't have that lucky badge that he could parade around to get a higher ranking on Tinder.  That little piece of cheap laminate is priceless to a star ***** & status climber like Cohen

ahh..i did not know tinder rated on that stuf!!!

i agree his explanation would be total BS, but it is a plausible explanation that would be more than enough for reasonable doubt..or whatever the threshold would be

Just jumping here, but Michael Cohen, supposedly the ultimate insider, just testified under oath that there was absolutely ZERO collusion going on with any Russians.  Can someone please tell me then what the Mueller 'Team' has been doing for the last two years?  Why didn't Mueller simply ask Cohen that same question back in early 2016?  Oh wait....it might be because his crack team of high priced investigators wouldn't have been able to bill the taxpayers.  What a boondoggle!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just jumping here, but Michael Cohen, supposedly the ultimate insider, just testified under oath that there was absolutely ZERO collusion going on with any Russians.  Can someone please tell me then what the Mueller 'Team' has been doing for the last two years?  Why didn't Mueller simply ask Cohen that same question back in early 2016?  Oh wait....it might be because his crack team of high priced investigators wouldn't have been able to bill the taxpayers.  What a boondoggle!

Mueller had carte blanche to go after any and every crime they found as a result of investigating the possibility of Russian collusion.  It really didn't matter if there was collusion or not...they were going to chase every loose end and identify every crime they could find.  

Same ***** as the Starr investigation...Starr was investigating Whitewater and anything else he might find while investigating Whitewater, which is how a fat chick's stained dress became national news.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Mueller had carte blanche to go after any and every crime they found as a result of investigating the possibility of Russian collusion.  It really didn't matter if there was collusion or not...they were going to chase every loose end and identify every crime they could find.  

Same ***** as the Starr investigation...Starr was investigating Whitewater and anything else he might find while investigating Whitewater, which is how a fat chick's stained dress became national news.

We definitely agree there.  The government of this country keeps making the same mistakes over and over.  I guess that's what happens when they're not spending their own money.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

It's easily provable when the entire White House press corps knows it to be true - and have him on tape/text saying as much. 

btw - here's the official referral, I haven't read it yet: 

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-02-28-JDJ-MM-to-Barr-re-Cohen-DOJ-Referral.pdf

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have a theory on the bolded... ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's easily provable when the entire White House press corps knows it to be true - and have him on tape/text saying as much. 

btw - here's the official referral, I haven't read it yet: 

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-02-28-JDJ-MM-to-Barr-re-Cohen-DOJ-Referral.pdf

I have a theory on the bolded... ;) 

Calling BM, calling BM.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Please don't tell me they been spending lots of time in Jupiter Florida with Robert Kraft.  Please!

Mueller's role (per this theory) was not to hunt Trump, but to collect evidence on the palace coup attempt while also breaking the back of K-Street with their flagrant FARA violations which have shaped and influenced our foreign and domestic policy agendas (across the aisle) for decades. 

Works like this: 

Trump, Mueller, and RR met in the White House the day before Mueller was appointed as the SCO. At the time, the story given to the world was that Trump wanted to select Mueller to replace Comey as the head of the FBI. The problem with that story is that Mueller, due to his staying on past his ten year term, was legally prevented from taking the job. Trump knew this, RR certainly knew it - yet he met with Mueller anyway. What ever could they have been talking about? 

According to the evidence and testimony that's come out since, it seems possible (if not likely) Mueller was offered a deal to save his own ass in return for playing a part in a massive counterintelligence sting designed to expose and prosecute the palace coup plotters. Mueller's job would be to hire all the biggest rats onto his team and set them off chasing their own tales looking for (or inventing) collusion/conspiracy evidence. The palace coup plotters, assuming Mueller was working with them, would gather up not just evidence of collusion/conspiracy - but any evidence that would contradict those claims as well so they could then bury them under classifications and make sure the public never sees it. Meanwhile, as this is all going on, Mueller (along with others) are watching the investigators. Collecting SIGINT and their communications. Building prosecutable cases against them as they bent and broke the rules to "get Trump". 

In the end, Mueller's job would be to submit a report which exonerates Trump of the Russian collusion/conspiracy charges while laying open the network of palace coup plotters to be indicted and prosecuted by the (cleaned out) DOJ. 

Again, sounds nuts, right? Until you look back at what has actually transpired under Mueller's term: 14 high ranking officials at the DOJ and FBI have been fired/demoted or forced into retirement. The entire upper echelon of the DOJ and the counterintelligence agencies within it have been gutted due to cause. Text messages showing incredible bias have been discovered and leaked. And the entire plot with regards to the fake dossier and palace coup has been exposed and laid bare before the public through open source evidence, testimony, and indictments. 

To date, Mueller's team has indicted dozens - none for Russian conspiracy/collusion - and most for FARA violations or process crimes which are setting precedent to go after others who made similar abuses. Remember, FARA was never really prosecuted before Mueller. Now it is. Lying to Congress and the FBI was not used against high ranking officials. Now it is. 

Mueller is a stealth bomber designed to isolate the palace coup plotters and keep them busy chasing their own tails rather than disappearing into the woodwork of the bureaucracy where they could do untold damage. 

There's much, much more to this - laid out over several threads with evidence (the Deep State, DOJ investigation, and Trump Russia threads specifically). 

029009c251d3038b0eff85faf0b730039e200560c107a6233fb485a84fb8f1ec.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1