YoloinOhio

Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust (Update: Now requesting jury trial)

This is a real bad look for the NFL. I mean I’m laughing but obviously Kraft being one of 32 is a huge deal but he also was one of the biggest decision makers in league circles being on all kinds Of committees.

if this is as bad as it appears, I would suspect the NFL would pressure him to sell the Patriots and go live under a rock. I’m not even sure they would want his son or the Kraft name associated with the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

Probably time to just stay away from the videotape, cheaters

• Haha (+1) 1

When you have that much money why not just get the legal prostiutes? AKA gold diggers?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

This is a real bad look for the NFL. I mean I’m laughing but obviously Kraft being one of 32 is a huge deal but he also was one of the biggest decision makers in league circles being on all kinds Of committees.

if this is as bad as it appears, I would suspect the NFL would pressure him to sell the Patriots and go live under a rock. I’m not even sure they would want his son or the Kraft name associated with the NFL. 

Somewhere Roger is busily checking his score cards from the 2015 statements Robert leveled against him during deflate gate. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Especially with the CBA negotiations coming up soon.

Just now, Leonhart2017 said:

When you have that much money why not just get the legal prostiutes? AKA gold diggers?

Or fly out to Nevada where it's legal if that's your thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Wow........ How long until he's forced to sell the team? :ph34r:

It’s all incestt and blood rituals over there...

Edited by JaCrispy

I mean, it could’ve been someone who just LOOKS like Bob Kraft...

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

...uh oh......"Wankergate".................

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yeah, I might be naive, but he won't be forced to sell.  

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

And they thought BillsMafia was bad... 😂 :beer:

He was just trying to get some hay for his donkey...some mud for his turtle...some...

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....I really do not get this at all

I have been to Robert Kraft's house....my ex wife worked as a caterer for a event he was holding there......there is NO SHORTAGE of legit hot female targets that were flaunting all over him for obvious reasons.....and he does this?

Google 'Hugh Grant prostitute'.

7 minutes ago, GG said:

What Would Myra Say?

She's dead to him...

(Too soon?)

The Patriot's forums are so satisfying right now.

This is going to get tossed out pretty quickly I’d imagine.

How crazy the news can get.

I'm listing to the Fox affiliate here in Las Vegas and they presented it like he was "involved in a prostitution and sex trafficking ring that he is being arrested for".

It came  across like he was running it.  Although the anchors aren't sport's savvy, they kind of have to do better than that.  

Sounds like police were running a sting and he happened to be caught up in it.  Not running it.

I feel bad for the guy.  He lost his wife years ago and you never know how lonely one can get, regardless of how much money you have.  This isn't an indictment on his character.  Just poor judgement.

• Meh 1
  • Skeptical 2
  • Confused 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Why?