Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

It's the 

P an

A sian

T rafficking by

R ich

I diots   and

O ld 

T wits

way!

...allegedly ?

allegedly 

lol

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tom, you know you are the only one for me since my dear wife did nearly a decade ago.  

Don't be upset.  I won't do it again, I promise! 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

With a 58 year-old sex slave.  For $100.  Amazing indeed, and disgusting.

I think he's living out some kind of dirty, blue collar fantasy/filth kink. 

Either that or he and his rich buddies are competing to out do one another with cheap, low brow pursuits.  I bet he texted Jerry Jones immediately after

"Just got a handy from an old oriental who smelled like cabbage in a strip mall with 2 cash for gold stores, a gun store, and an Arby's LOL!!!! #SoMiddleClass"

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I think he's living out some kind of dirty, blue collar fantasy/filth kink. 

Either that or he and his rich buddies are competing to out do one another with cheap, low brow pursuits.  I bet he texted Jerry Jones immediately after

"Just got a handy from an old oriental who smelled like cabbage in a strip mall with 2 cash for gold stores, a gun store, and an Arby's LOL!!!! #SoMiddleClass"

I was curious so I checked, no Arby's but there is an Outback and a pizza place....

https://goo.gl/maps/w1hbHVeeBb72

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Dinner for Spunks

Related image

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I was curious so I checked, no Arby's but there is an Outback and a pizza place....

https://goo.gl/maps/w1hbHVeeBb72

i like how there's a restaurant simply called "food shack" and the employee in front looks like she wants to kill herself.  also a dentist next door.  that plaza really is a one stop shop.

edit:  there's also a place called chubby salmon.

Edited by teef

On 2/24/2019 at 5:58 PM, Augie said:

Cool! What was the name of the nail place next to Krafts hanky panky shop. It should be easy, because EVERY strip center in America has a nail place in it. Often Vietnamese, but it varies. 

OK, sorry to reignite this...

Edited by OJ Tom

21 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

So to be clear, yesI  make and many others make jokes about just about anything., even things that are .not comfortable .As I said, the priest stuff affects me directly in more ways than one..And yes, I make jokes about it all the time. And that  stuff I am 100% , unequivocally positive it happened and I  know the circumstances around it.  Two things you have no clue about in this situation..aka Jussie Smollet.

Your post reeks of faux outrage

Yours reeks of bs

On 2/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, Doc said:

Why?  Is getting your nails done illegal?

The act of soliciting sex is REALLY, REALLY minor in the grand scheme of things. Who cares about transactional sex between consenting adults?

While anything sexual is naturally more salacious and interesting, slave labor is slave labor whether it be sex or manicures. Forced sex is slightly worse, but not the crux of the problem.

4 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

The act of soliciting sex is REALLY, REALLY minor in the grand scheme of things. Who cares about transactional sex between consenting adults?

While anything sexual is naturally more salacious and interesting, slave labor is slave labor whether it be sex or manicures. Forced sex is slightly worse, but not the crux of the problem.

Slightly worse??? 

Yea doing nails is almost the same as giving someone a bj against your will. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1