Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

"Worried about this being moved to PPP"." Seriously? What a HUGE worry to have.

Your opinion of my comments is noted and disregarded.

PPP clearly operates under a different set of rules than the main board. I'm sure I'm not alone in my belief that a thread about the owner of a rival team should stay on the main page.

• Like (+1) 2

This is really, really bizarre.  Multiple billionaires getting busted over $50 handies? How did the cops get their names and birthdates?  Were they paying with credit cards?  How did the cops get video access?  Unusual for the perps to be the main target of a massage parlor bust, they usually just shut the place down, arrest the owners, and send the johns home.  But this was a full-on sting with the customers seemingly the main target - this is all just super weird.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

THIS. He can have them come to him with ultimate discretion through payment and non disclosures. It makes no sense for him (or anyone with his notoriety or money) to visit a place like this. What am I missing 

That was my question...a short private Lier Jet ride and he is in a country where they don't care how he gets his jollies.

Perhaps it was simple hubris.

Maybe once you have armies of lawyers and tons of money you just start to believe your above getting nailed for same things the common folk get arrested for doing.

46 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Kraft will skate.  It's not like he knelt to protest police brutality or anything.  That would be criminal. ?

Funny part is, the guy that knelt still won in the end. 

I don't underestimate what the NFL will do to not look bad in public eyes. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

No one who’s ever ventured in has come out the same..

Same could be said for the game day threads.... 

16 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I don't know, I think the Mario thread went over 100 pages.

According to the archives, Mario thread has 635,350 views.... jeez. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, PIZ said:

The PGA players all live in Jupiter FL.

Kraft was charged with paying for sexual services at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter FL. 

Supposedly someone more important than Kraft was charged too.  Thought it might be one of these PGA guys.

How about the boyfriend of a LPGA player?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/johnny-delprete-boyfriend-of-lpga-star-jessica-korda-arrested-for-soliciting-prostitution-in-florida-sting/ar-BBTZcUf?ocid=spartandhp

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

How did he not know this place was involved with sex trafficking (as reported) IF (as you guessed) he knew the owner? 

"Hey Bob, I got some fresh talent in today, right off the slow boat from China. Let me get them hosed off and you and you millionaire buddies come on over later for some R&T."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Big time people you know they know the ins and outs of what was going on there. Their own little fun hobby. The richer you are the weirder ***** you are into.

Edited by Boca BIlls

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is really, really bizarre.  Multiple billionaires getting busted over $50 handies? How did the cops get their names and birthdates?  Were they paying with credit cards?  How did the cops get video access?  Unusual for the perps to be the main target of a massage parlor bust, they usually just shut the place down, arrest the owners, and send the johns home.  But this was a full-on sting with the customers seemingly the main target - this is all just super weird.

I live within a half mile of this place, my door to door is 3 mins and thats with the gate house. They started pulling the johns over after they left orchid for traffic stops and questioned them, some confessed, then they clearance to install cameras, I remember that night because they blocked it off like the bomb squad but only the one office space. So they had cameras and would get the vehicle tags and ID the drivers. Also where Kraft lives once you drive over the palm beach bridge the cameras scan your plate and check for warrants, bad tags, insurance etc. They have cops sitting on the island waiting for people to drive over the bridge. Kraft was taken by his personal driver so easy to identify in palm beach island then again here in Jupiter.

Also the original report mentioned 4 girls being ages 13-18, that has disappeared, I wonder if its beacause of the high profile list, for the girls protection or if it was miscommunication.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

I live within a half mile of this place, my door to door is 3 mins and thats with the gate house. They started pulling the johns over after they left orchid for traffic stops and questioned them, some confessed, then they clearance to install cameras, I remember that night because they blocked it off like the bomb squad but only the one office space. So they had cameras and would get the vehicle tags and ID the drivers. Also where Kraft lives once you drive over the palm beach bridge the cameras scan your plate and check for warrants, bad tags, insurance etc. They have cops sitting on the island waiting for people to drive over the bridge. Kraft was taken by his personal driver so easy to identify in palm beach island then again here in Jupiter.

Also the original report mentioned 4 girls being ages 13-18, that has disappeared, I wonder if its beacause of the high profile list, for the girls protection or if it was miscommunication.

That is good info and it is wild - there are tens of thousands of rub-and-tug joints in this country and the authorities went all in on this one?  Why??

17 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That is good info and it is wild - there are tens of thousands of rub-and-tug joints in this country and the authorities went all in on this one?  Why??

It seems like they hit multiples throughout Florida at the same time? I wonder if they consider it one big network or something like that? 

• Like (+1) 1