Don't pet the wild pigs in the Bahamas

Happy

I would bite her butt ?♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️??????????????????‍?????????????????????????????????????

Edited by mead107

35 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

mmmmm, Bacon!

I was gonna say the exact same thing. I guess I'll lay out the whole brunch menu instead.

Bacon and biscuits!!! Eggs, creamy gravy, melons on the side. Yummy! 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Feral pigs are nasty.

My extremely unathletic sister got chased out of a state park in Florida once by the nasty beasts. Only when she felt clear of danger did she yell back for her two young sons to run away as fast as they could and follow her to safety. I never claimed to come from a gifted genetic background. 

Yeah, never go near any wild pigs.

There's a great local story from back in the '90's.

A group of runners went out for their Sunday morning run, up the Maitai Valley towards the dam.  When they got up there, they saw an aggressive boar on the other side of the river.  Next thing they know, the damned thing is swimming across the river to attack them!

They gave chase and were scrambling up the bank when out of nowhere, the dam caretaker (Trevor) comes charging up in his truck... runs up to the boar... jumps on the friggin' thing and wrestles it down to the river, where he drowned it. 

The man is a legend.

Since that day, the local running groups put on an annual event, where the prize is the Trevor Ruffell trophy which was made from the boar's jaw and tusks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Feral pigs are nasty.

But swines domestic down very fast... Well compared to other animals.

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Am I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about 3rd world fat chics?

Are the Bahamas considered "3rd World?"

I have never been there, but thought it was a step above.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Are the Bahamas considered "3rd World?"

I have never been there, but thought it was a step above.

The Bahamas are a very poor country.  I've been there and it is third world.  The locals have no problems with stealing from tourists; I had my backpack stolen from a booze cruise.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Augie said:

My extremely unathletic sister got chased out of a state park in Florida once by the nasty beasts. Only when she felt clear of danger did she yell back for her two young sons to run away as fast as they could and follow her to safety. I never claimed to come from a gifted genetic background. 

Did the thing bite her butt?