Josh Allen challenges Pat Mahomes- Who can throw farther? (Barstool Radio interview)

One Buffalo

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

If this meant more wins, I'd have a remote interest. Accuracy, field vision, pocket awareness, ability to read a defense, timing are far more important than who can throw it father. I want to see Josh develop into our franchise QB, not another Lossman.

Dude...he’s coming off of his rookie season playing in an offense devoid of talent.  He had flashes of brilliance on the field, and most of all, has earned the respect of the locker room.  If watching Josh Allen this season doesn’t have you feeling optimistic about more wins in the future, I don’t think there’s enough Prozac in the world to change your perception.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Love this.  Nice to have a young QB with a little competitive fire and a belief that he is the best....its been a few years...like 20 (#7) or 25 (#12) since the Bills actually had some bravado at the position.

I can see Josh at a critical time this upcoming season get in the huddle and say something like:

"Hop on my back, Hop on my ***** back, I'll lead your asses down the field to a win...."

Its only taken a season and Josh has won over the locker room.  QBs should lead teams...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My view is that I love that he has a fire in him like this.  He loves to compete and have fun doing it.  This is just a part of it... I hope to hear the interview and context, but sounds to me just like good-natured fun.  Similar to the throw it out of the stadium idea... means nothing in reality, but it shows his personality, it's a part of who he is.  

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

My view is that I love that he has a fire in him like this.  He loves to compete and have fun doing it.  This is just a part of it... I hope to hear the interview and context, but sounds to me just like good-natured fun.  Similar to the throw it out of the stadium idea... means nothing in reality, but it shows his personality, it's a part of who he is.  

Listen to Pardon My Take sometime.  This is 100% good natured fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What?  Football is supposed to be fun.  Why would this open him up to criticism from his “detractors” and why would you care?

This.

What's the big deal? Who did not do this when they were a kid with every other friend you had? Odds are he and Darnold have done this a few times at Jordan's camp.

Now if he was challenging him to a street car race or jumping bikes or doing x-game stunts... then I would be concerned.

• Like (+1) 4