GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Un f**ing believable. Only the Atlanta Falcons D in the SB comes close to this pathetic excuse for a KC defense.   A  big FU to the officials for handing the game to the Pats with the bogus roughing the passer call, A 2nd FU to choker Andy Reid who doesn't bother to call a timeout to regroup his exhausted defense in OT and loses yet another big game.

Thanks KC for inflicting yet another Pats SB on us. Win or lose, its 2 weeks of Pats, TOM, BILL, KRAFT and all the nauseating hype that rolls along with them.

• Like (+1) 2

Well, truth is the Bills need to get their sh*t together and come out and beat NE next year. We need to take care of business for once and end this miserable dynasty. It's so disgusting to watch. I'm not sure I can sit through the SB. This game already raised my NE hate to a new level and I don't know if Goff has it in him to win the SB.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, whatdrought said:

Andy ***** Reid watching from the sidelines with three timeouts as his gassed defense tries to make a stop. What a ***** dick. Those timeouts dont turn into cookies. 

No kidding. Anyone who still doesn't understand what a uniquely bad playoff game coach he is HAS to now be convinced.  He's a complete moron.

Andy Reid.....always takes those time outs back to the locker room at the end of the game.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Those who blame the refs are losers, don’t pay attention to them

So, you really thought that roughing the passer that kept their drive alive and led to 7 points was a good call?  Really?

How come we see that EVERY FRICKING YEAR with respect one team and one team only?

Just now, bills6969 said:

Not really, I think its fair.  If your D can stop them first, then all you need is a FG to win.  KC lost cuz they have a ***** D.  Couldn't stop NE when they needed to.

Nope. I think both teams get at least one chance, then if tied next score wins.  This game was decided the minute the fuc*ing Pats won the coin toss. With the rules the way they are defenses don't stand a chance, particularly at the end of games.

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Un f**ing believable. Only the Atlanta Falcons D in the SB comes close to this pathetic excuse for a KC defense.   A  big FU to the officials for handing the game to the Pats with the bogus roughing the passer call, A 2nd FU to choker Andy Reid who doesn't bother to call a timeout to regroup his exhausted defense in OT and loses yet another big game.

Thanks KC for inflicting yet another Pats SB on us. Win or lose, its 2 weeks of Pats, TOM, BILL, KRAFT and all the nauseating hype that rolls along with them.

How is it that the Pats have the most obnoxious coach and QB, and the smuggest, smarmiest piece of ***** Owner? Makes me ill.

Edited by IronyAbounds