GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Meet everyone's new favorite Saints fan: The Whistle Monsta

I hate him even more after that. 

I still like him more than the Bills’ train whistle, tough. 

Ive gotten used to it after 2 and a half quarters (5/8ths) of this game. 

Like a previous poster said though, sitting next to that has to be BRUTAL. 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I hate him even more after that. 

I still like him more than the Bills’ train whistle, tough. 

Ive gotten used to it after 2 and a half quarters (5/8ths) of this game. 

Like a previous poster said though, sitting next to that has to be BRUTAL. 

I laughed at the interviewer knocking on the whistle part of his helmet.  Made of sheet metal, sounded like a pretty thick gauge too!

That thing has to be heavy.

So New Orleans has led the NFL in rushing yardage the last two years.  Could it be because they open the type of nice holes we've been seeing in this game?  If the Bills could do that, perhaps McCoy could also gain significant yardage, and not be subject to the regular criticism he receives on this board about his age and loss of this and that.  Just a thought.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I laughed at the interviewer knocking on the whistle part of his helmet.  Made of sheet metal, sounded like a pretty thick gauge too!

That thing has to be heavy.

Heavy enough to collapse someone’s esophagus? Asking for a friend. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

So New Orleans has led the NFL in rushing yardage the last two years.  Could it be because they open the type of nice holes we've been seeing in this game?  If the Bills could do that, perhaps McCoy could also gain significant yardage, and not be subject to the regular criticism he receives on this board about his age and loss of this and that.  Just a thought.

Or perhaps it's because they have an inside and an outside threat as well as a qb who will cut you apart.

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hopefully we got rid of the coach who prevented that.  Would be nice to see; Shady has more left in the tank, just needed more room to run.