GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone acts so ridiculous about a dome for the Bills. Listen to this crowd. Can you imagine Bills fans inside? It would be worth 2-3 wins a year. The Bills should absolutely build a dome. We would probably go 8-0 at home with the noise from the Bills mafia

Yep, it'd be a spectacle. Probably get more people during those cold weather months too

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

That whistle is driving me nuts

I lost sound for this game for some reason.  I'm just making up Summerall and Madden dialogue in my head.

Summerall - "Fake.  First down."

Madden - "Looks like they're going to punt and then boom.  That's a Brett Favre type throw right there."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone acts so ridiculous about a dome for the Bills. Listen to this crowd. Can you imagine Bills fans inside? It would be worth 2-3 wins a year. The Bills should absolutely build a dome. We would probably go 8-0 at home with the noise from the Bills mafia

I hate indoor football.  It feels like fake football.  Like I'm watching Arena League or something.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I lost sound for this game for some reason.  I'm just making up Summerall and Madden dialogue in my head.

Summerall - "Fake.  First down."

Madden - "Looks like they're going to punt and then boom.  That's a Brett Favre type throw right there."

This will be the best post in the thread, by a mile.

• Like (+1) 3