Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Sounds like Dolphins are headed for full rebuild in 2019

Either send them a 6th for Devante Parker, or wait till they cut him and sign him.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Either send them a 6th for Devante Parker, or wait till they cut him and sign him.

Parker was hated by Gase. Not sure if he will get a clean slate with Flores. 

I wonder who they will play at QB? You got to figure they are going all in for this tank year but probably want to be careful about being to obvious. They will need a guy that they won’t win with but won’t give away their tank intention. They still have tickets to sell. Blake Bortles maybe?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

Kenny stills and kenyan drake please

Awwww yeahhhh

If they were smart they’d lose 16 games in 2020 so they can get Lawrence.  He’s the only QB worth tanking for imo.

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tearing it down.., probably long overdue 

Honestly If I was doing a rebuild first place I'd start is that logo. It's terrible 😂 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just curious, everyone made so much over an emotionally charged win over this team that is now formally in rebuild mode, but honestly, did they have talent better than we did?  Not seeing it.  

Heck, their all but led by a completely washed up 35-year-old RB.  

If they're so bad, why did that final win have such relevance as harbinger for next season for us.  Just sayin'.  

McBeane have a world heap of work to do, not sure how they can possibly get it done in time to save their jobs.  one more move like Lotulolei, Benjamin, or Murphy, ... 

• Meh 4
  • Skeptical 1
  • Confused 2

Would the Dolphins actually trade Drake to Buffalo?

I would love it, but I seriously don't see it.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:51 AM, NewEra said:

If they were smart they’d lose 16 games in 2020 so they can get Lawrence.  He’s the only QB worth tanking for imo.

I think this is premature. .

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Confused 2

31 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wonder who they will play at QB? You got to figure they are going all in for this tank year but probably want to be careful about being to obvious. They will need a guy that they won’t win with but won’t give away their tank intention. They still have tickets to sell. Blake Bortles maybe?

Tyrod Taylor would make sense. He's gotten worse every year and even at his best he couldn't produce wins for that talentless team.

Unless they truly believe next year’s draft class is that much better, if I were them I would draft a QB this year and start him as you go through the process. 

18 minutes ago, TaskersGhost said:

Just curious, everyone made so much over an emotionally charged win over this team that is now formally in rebuild mode, but honestly, did they have talent better than we did?  Not seeing it.  

Heck, their all but led by a completely washed up 35-year-old RB.  

If they're so bad, why did that final win have such relevance as harbinger for next season for us.  Just sayin'.  

McBeane have a world heap of work to do, not sure how they can possibly get it done in time to save their jobs.  one more move like Lotulolei, Benjamin, or Murphy, ... 

:thumbdown:

• Like (+1) 3

Dolphins will be 4-12 next year 

Edited by Steptide

Should have done that years ago. They've been trying to put Band-Aids on their team ever since Tanny got there.

49 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Tyrod Taylor would make sense. He's gotten worse every year and even at his best he couldn't produce wins for that talentless team.

He might win them 3 or 4 games. They should just say screw it and go Tebow. Let him bring that following and fill that stadium all year long. He’s like Elvis in Florida 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tearing it down.., probably long overdue 

they got a coach yet?

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Honestly If I was doing a rebuild first place I'd start is that logo. It's terrible 😂 

yeah that is horrible. Plus dolphins aren't intimidating, should have gone with killer whales.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think this is wat premature.  What did he have under his belt 7 games?  Recall the earth-shattering numbers from Cardale Jones?  His WRs made him look a whole lot better in the  Championship.

Besides I dont want a hillbilly as my franchise QB.

Do you watch football?? Everything you said is wrong.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Not eligible until 2021

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/01/07/trevor-lawrence-nfl-draft-eligible-clemson-quarterback-playoff

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think this is wat premature.  What did he have under his belt 7 games?  Recall the earth-shattering numbers from Cardale Jones?  His WRs made him look a whole lot better in the  Championship.

Besides I dont want a hillbilly as my franchise QB.

Hillbilly? That a joke? I mean, he has all his teeth, hair, and attending a prestigious university. If you mean he's a southern boy, yes he is. So is Brees. Rivers. Foles. Favre.etc, etc....lol

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Step up to the plate Beane!  Probably some deals to be had in S. Florida this off-season!

Look at the players we gave away for free the last couple years.

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Hillbilly? That a joke? I mean, he has all his teeth, hair, and attending a prestigious university. If you mean he's a southern boy, yes he is. So is Brees. Rivers. Foles. Favre.etc, etc....lol

Right ! Looks like a California kid. Honestly he should cut his hair as he looks more trans than Viking.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sign in to follow this