Sounds like Dolphins are headed for full rebuild in 2019

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tearing it down.., probably long overdue 

they got a coach yet?

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Honestly If I was doing a rebuild first place I'd start is that logo. It's terrible ? 

yeah that is horrible. Plus dolphins aren't intimidating, should have gone with killer whales.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think this is wat premature.  What did he have under his belt 7 games?  Recall the earth-shattering numbers from Cardale Jones?  His WRs made him look a whole lot better in the  Championship.

Besides I dont want a hillbilly as my franchise QB.

Do you watch football?? Everything you said is wrong.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

If they were smart they’d lose 16 games in 2020 so they can get Lawrence.  He’s the only QB worth tanking for imo.

Not eligible until 2021

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/01/07/trevor-lawrence-nfl-draft-eligible-clemson-quarterback-playoff

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think this is wat premature.  What did he have under his belt 7 games?  Recall the earth-shattering numbers from Cardale Jones?  His WRs made him look a whole lot better in the  Championship.

Besides I dont want a hillbilly as my franchise QB.

Hillbilly? That a joke? I mean, he has all his teeth, hair, and attending a prestigious university. If you mean he's a southern boy, yes he is. So is Brees. Rivers. Foles. Favre.etc, etc....lol

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Hillbilly? That a joke? I mean, he has all his teeth, hair, and attending a prestigious university. If you mean he's a southern boy, yes he is. So is Brees. Rivers. Foles. Favre.etc, etc....lol

Right ! Looks like a California kid. Honestly he should cut his hair as he looks more trans than Viking.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Unless they truly believe next year’s draft class is that much better, if I were them I would draft a QB this year and start him as you go through the process. 

They are not in position to get a QB this year. The smart move is to rebuild and focus on the 2020 QB class. Of course I hope the fins take Tannehill 2.0 this year and don’t try a rebuild. That would put them 4th in the AFCE for the next three seasons.

25 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Agree. He actually reminds me of Foles .... (of course, much more natural talent) 

Yeah I mentioned this in the hiring thread but it looks like a setup to tank for Tua.     He's going to be great, IMO.

Bills need to take advantage of the next couple of seasons..........there might not even be a 2020 offseason/2021 season as bad and as lopsided as the CBA has proven.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I thought you were saying Lawrence comes out in 2020.

So they are going to lose for 2 years straight?? No team is willing to do that.

Yeah no coach is signing up for two tank years going into a likely work stoppage in year 3.

Even Hugh Jackson wouldn't have agreed to that plan.:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I thought you were saying Lawrence comes out in 2020.

So they are going to lose for 2 years straight?? No team is willing to do that.

So I guess they are tanking for Tua because Herbert isn’t worth doing that imo 

46 minutes ago, billspro said:

They are not in position to get a QB this year. The smart move is to rebuild and focus on the 2020 QB class. Of course I hope the fins take Tannehill 2.0 this year and don’t try a rebuild. That would put them 4th in the AFCE for the next three seasons.

I was thinking they could trade up. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So I guess they are tanking for Tua because Herbert isn’t worth doing that imo 

I was thinking they could trade up. 

guess they will have to see how each QB next year. Herbert could improve and Tua seemed to regress a bit .

Glad it's not us. I really think Allen is going to be elite .

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

guess they will have to see how each QB next year. Herbert could improve and Tua seemed to regress a bit .

Glad it's not us. I really think Allen is going to be elite .

Looks like Bama is bringing Sark back as OC. They are having to replace both OCs and the QB coach. Not sure if this will help or hurt Tua next year. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like Bama is bringing Sark back as OC. They are having to replace both OCs and the QB coach. Not sure if this will help or hurt Tua next year. 

Hard to say, i think tua is good enough to overcome this and i cant see Saban bringing in bad coaches so he should be fine. Nice for us to not have to sweat over QBs for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Unless they truly believe next year’s draft class is that much better, if I were them I would draft a QB this year and start him as you go through the process. 

maybe they can pry Peterman away from the Raiders.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

There is ZERO reason for them to get rid of Drake.

The article is about how they want to bottom out and rebuild. That is the only reason you need. 

Why keep a good running back that will help you win short term (not the plan) that most likely wont be as good or even a part of the team by the time you’re ready to compete? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks