NFC Divisional playoff: Cowboys at Rams 8:15pm Fox

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, H2o said:

There has been some bad officiating all around today

Do you people watch a game for anything else but to cry and moan about the refs?

is there a normal man watching with you?

7 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

What Shady could do behind the Rams OL would quiet those blindly criticizing him instead of focussing on the holes our OL rarely provided for him this season.

Highest paid rb in the league this year, lowest ypc on his team. Line wasn't good but neither was Shady.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Do you people watch a game for anything else but to cry and moan about the refs?

did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? do we need to call you a wambulance?

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Turk71 said:

Highest paid rb in the league this year, lowest ypc on his team. Line wasn't good but neither was Shady.

Running backs with skills equating to Shady's run thru holes not walls.  He's no Jim Brown or Cookie Gilchrist, which should be obvious.  Our line couldn't run block if their lives depended on it. 

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I still love Robert Woods. A lot of times I harbor resentment when guys leave, but I still have a ton of love for Woods and I root for him. 

he might arguably be the best all around receiver in the game today.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Nobody on this board wanted to pay him.  It was good riddance.

I wanted to pay him. I thought he was a little overpaid but I realize that almost every sought after free agent is overpaid.  Problem being, Buffalo isn’t LA.  We had no chance.  Partly because our QB sucked.  Partly because it’s Buffalo vs LA 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I still love Robert Woods. A lot of times I harbor resentment when guys leave, but I still have a ton of love for Woods and I root for him. 

He was always a standup guy and hard worker. What other WR with his build is known as a great blocker? He has all the tools, great route runner too. Watkins, big stuff, all those guys that came and went I don’t miss at all ... but Bob Woods, man, he’d be a great vet presence for us now. Wish him the best.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I like Joe Buck

Can't stand announcers who "smooth" their way through games to cover up their lack of in depth knowledge of the sport.  I celebrated when Musburger disappeared from the scene.

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed.  Woods was so underappreciated as a Bill.  He had no one to get him the ball, often played injured, and rarely received praise for his blocking ability

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Is there anyone who posts on this board other than to piss or moan about someone else's general observations? 

Are you still angry they called you sir instead of ma'am?

10 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

He’s fine, but he’s not the kind of back that’s going to put his shoulder down and power through the melee for 4 yards. If they don’t fix the OL, McCoy will be pretty useless.