Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

I know Indy did not play well tonight, but how many people think that Indy with Reich and Luck, and KC with Reid and Mahomes will be monsters in the AFC for years?

Ā 

These are the teams Buffalo will have to beat in upcoming years.

Edited by RocCityRoller

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Luck is horrendous tonight

Gotta tip your hat to the KC defense too. They were ready , and that's a brutal stadium to play a game of this magnitude. Man , I can't wait to see some playoff games at New Era. Those clips from the 90s are amazing! Fantastic atmosphere, huge home field advantage for Buf

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So, I thought I would take a peek at the Colts board. Some suggesting to draft a new QB,Ā others want Brissett to go in.Ā ā˜ ļø

I had a look at one earlier in the half. Basically looked just like a game day thread here - lots of overreacting

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

As bad as the colts look, if their kicker wasnā€™t trash it would be a 24-17 game.Ā 

That's what worries me if they play the Pats next week. The Chiefs have been a bit sloppy at times. Some of Mahomes passes have been sloppy. Pats are the kind of team that won't let them get away with that

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Couldn't agree more. If you just gave him a good OL, which I anticipate he'll have next year , it will open up the whole O.

Both will be superstars for a long time imo.

I think Allen might even fit But better , as far as personality.Ā 

I think both franchises are winners from the trade. We got a cornerstone at MLB and CB and both will be great QBs imo. Well, Mahomes already arrived , I too expect a huge jump next year from Josh , as far as consistentcy. Future looks extremely brightĀ 

Ā 

In the long run this may have been the right move.

Ā 

We will see!

Ā 

Where in NJ are you? I used to live in Philadelphia, and have a ton of friends in NJ.

Ā 

NJ is beautiful, gets a bad rap. I may be there for the Super Bowl.

Ā 

Ā